Ratings for Dr. David R. Drasnin

For the below individual who left a rating for Dr. David R. Drasnin....He has lung cancer and by the date of your rating you may have been one of the last patients that he saw. I too seen him for the many tests and if you check back here when I find out where our files are I will leave you a message....Thanks...Please re-adjust your comments....You can also call other Physicians in the area and they will confirm...

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Drasnin had me come in for an initial visit, then some in office testing and provided me with the results. He then told me he wasn't taking new patients and referred me to someone else. I am very frustrated as he should have never wasted my time if he knew he wasn't going to take me as a patient. It took me 2 1/2 months to get into him and then I wasted 1 month meeting and taking the tests. In that time I could have been established with another Dr. and receiving help. He was also running behind by 1 hour every time I saw him. I do not recommend him and am contacting my insturance company as I don't think he should bill them for tests and visits when he didn't help me and knew he wasn't going to. His assistant is also very rude and making appointments was difficult. Please save your self time and money and do not go to Dr. David Drasnin!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012