Ratings for Dr. Ramin Sarrafizadeh

I had two very successful eye surgeries done by Dr. Ramin Sarrafizadeh in Traverse City, Michigan, at Munson Medical Center, and was quite pleased. I was a patient of Dr. Ramin's for years, and always found him to be very friendly and personal. I have recommended him to several of my friends who also think very highly of him. The other review I read doesn't sound anything like the Dr. Ramin that I know. Are we speaking about the same doctor??

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I have read many reviews on Dr. Ramine Sarrafizadeh over the years that are different than most doctor reviews. (You be the judge) Now I have heard some very disturbing news, and substantiated said news of he and his wife's departure from A. R. C. None of this negativity and very scary activity surprised me for I had problems with this doctor on a personal level in many aspects. One thing is for certain to date, I am not alone in my feelings for this doctor. I am not going to be the one to print what I have heard but it should come out soon. I do know he is not practicing at this writing. I feel bad for A. R. C. for they are a good clinic with good doctors less the recently resigned. This review should not reflect upon A. R. C. or it's other very good doctors and staff. The above is fact and can be verified with simple phone calls as I and all his former patients have done.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

good doc w/ good communication skills....very competant

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

Dr. Ramin Sarrafizadeh's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Traverse City, MI