Ratings for Dr. Lina L. Feaster

This practice is more concerned about the minimal time spent with the patient than helping them. You fill out a form at each appointment and you can list two concerns to discuss. The nurse promised 4 times she would check on a charge I was never charged for in over 5 years. They never followed up and I was turned in for collection. Go to someone who cares about their patients, not this office.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Finding Dr Feaster was a relief after a long and exhaustive search for a physician in St Augustine. Unlike other offices, Feaster's staff is efficient and pleasant and the schedule isn't run by bored barracudas who have long reigned over their realms with rude & arbitrary curtness. (If you know St Augustine waiting rooms, you know which "others" to which I refer.) Quite the opposite, of those others, Lisa and Terry couldn't be more efficient and pleasant. And thorough. Whether they're calling with test results or to confirm appointments, they are a calm spot in the sometimes uncertain area of health care. We sought Dr Feaster out because of some pretty horrific treatment from other doctors' staff. My husband and I both see Dr Feaster. My husband came away from his 1st appointment 5 years ago, impressed that she had wheeled her laptop in to the examining room to record meds, symptoms, concerns, etc. I appreciate it too. No flipping pages or squinting at notes - and she will confirm supplements and medical history quickly & efficiently. If I don't have an appointment early in the day, I sometimes have to wait longer than 15 minutes to see her - but having been in her examining room, I understand that others are receiving close and considered care. An other review mentioned that Dr Feaster is thorough & responsive and our experiences are the same.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Feaster for several years and have always been impressed that she LISTENS to her patients. She takes notes and actually reads them. She is thorough and responsive. Compared to other Dr's officies, her timing is great. I rarely wait more then 15 min if I have an appointment. I have never hesitated to recommend Dr. Feaster, I may have even bragged a little!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

In my opinion Dr. Feaster has no empathy toward her patients. She is devoid of people skills so her bedside manner is terrible. Also she makes her patients wait an excessive amount of time before they are seen by her (my last visit I waited for over 1 hour and 30 minutes). I would not recommend this MD to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Dr. Lina L. Feaster's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

HealthPartners