Ratings for Dr. Warren S. Goldstein

blames nurse and every body else for not getting messages we called 6 or 7 times he never called back all the while my granddaughter was in terrible pain even post op was suprised he NEVER called after surgery went to office tues @ 1:00 not there when he was supposed to be in office and was so busy he couldn't even see her next he was in surgery (at 2:00PM) probably only called because er doc called him from er he finally called with the excuse NOBODY GAVE HIM THE MESSAGE what happens to his staff when he does not get the message does the patient DIE? you might check patients comments a few 1 or 2 star rating whats wrong on your side

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I went to this character for sinus issues. After going through my symptoms, trying to be thorough, he rudely stopped me and said "I know why you are here, to get a prescription and go home" . I was like...what? Very arrogant and condescending to the point I never would go back and seriously wonder how he has an ypatients left after reading similar experiences here.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

This doctor removed a perfectly healthy parathyroid gland during my surgery with him. After the surgery he was arrogant and defensive. I went to another surgeon had the bad parathyroid gland removed. I will told that the first surgery was a case of malpractice. Dr. Goldstein blatantly lied to me about the number of parathyroidectomies he performed each week. And looking at the scars from both surgeries you would swear that my first surgery was done by a butcher. Wouldn't take my dog to this doctor after what I went through with him.

Submitted May 29, 2016

Have never been treated worse by a doctor, personally. After 5 minutes of his rude and condescending diatribe about how he speaks Dr. Language and I speak patient language and him berating my apparent inability to describe my "current" symptoms (which he repeatedly interrupted) I told him I would get another doctor. Biggest jerk ever.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I have been going to Diagnostic Clinic for almost a year, and will not go there again. The worst of it all was that the doctor said the nurse was going to clean out my ear that was clogged, she never did, she was to busy talking with another nurse about me. Please close the door next time when you want to make fun of the patients.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

$300 for no service rendered. Did not even touch patient

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr. Warren S. Goldstein's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal