Ratings for Dr. Imad M. Rashid

As others have said, Dr Rashid has a rude and unprofessional bedside manner. Next time I need a specialist in this area, I'll find someone else.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Do not put yourself in the care of this office. It is Dirty and staff , Melissa in particular is rude, callosed and INCompetent. And to hide her errors she will keep you from speaking to Dr. By Lying. Dr. Is not much better !! will prescribe new Rx and when you ask what side effects he says" I dont like telling pts. You'll know if you get side effects" Really? This should be criminal as two of side effects gum problems and Major weight quickly 35 lbs in 4wks!!! Oh and you have to get your Rxs from him in his office. Cant keep pts so Must make a dollar any and EVERY way possible. Also keeps you from getting proper counsel!, Keep yourself healthy and stay away!.!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I am an RN , and I have seen many rude arrogant doctors. Dr Rashid is at the top of the list. I was being teated by Dr Bhatia, who was not great but acceptable for my pain issues related to a work injury, she left and I was told Dr Rashid would be treating me. My first visit with him was quick and I found him a little rude, my second was for a refill for my pain meds, he came in the room, no hello no eye contact, looked at my records and asked why I was there? HELLO !!!!. he proceeded to tell me that He would not continue to treat me and he was doing a drug test to see if I was " getting meds from other doctors", and that he would not refill my meds at that time. I understand the drug screens, however the way he said it, his attitude and the fact that he was writing me off without any explanation. it has been two weeks since my test, was told one week to get results, I have called every day and all I get is the runaround from the staff. I would rather be in pain then see Dr Rashid.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

poor bead side manner,wont listen or consider patients past,history,uncompassionate, unwilling to listen to patient personal history. his stance is my way or the highway, for lack of a better term. numerous complaints from previous patients. turns red with anger when his methods are questioned.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Dr. Imad M. Rashid's Credentials

• Arabic

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1995)