Ratings for Dr. Cecile Saint Paul

I have seen Dr. St Paul since 1997, she is direct and I love her. She delivered both of my daughters and now they see her. When I was delivering my first daughter I started to hemorrhage, she saved my life. With my second daughter she yelled at me to listen to her voice. She told me do not push the cord is around the baby's neck if you push it will hurt her. Her yelling at me caused me to focus on her during uncontrollable hard labor. This Dr. is why me and my second daughter are alive today. Doctors are humans too.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I found her rather rude and she kept calling in prescriptions that weren't mine.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

excellent doctor. I have been a patient of hers for over 10 years and have always been pleased with her knowledge, her committment, her treatment and her staff.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2012

Worst dr ever! told me that i was fine after tests, Wrong! she missed cancer!still fighting my health-and the staff was very rude.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr.Saint Paul for over 15 years and wouldn't even think of going elsewhere.She has delivered all three of my children, including my last,which was a vaginal delivery after a c-section.This is almost unheard of and even more rare to find a doctor who is willing to do this.However,because she knew me so well as a patient, she understood what I wanted and didn't want(another C-section!More importantly,she accepted the huge responsibility this procedure entailed.The labor time alloted(went in at 5am,and hadn't given birth by 5pm)was coming to an end.But,Dr.St. Paul knew I wanted a normal delivery and she made it happen.No other way to explain it,and it was a success!I understand that she can seem critical or less than complimentary;but she is real.She believes in healthy living as part of a preventative approach.Nothing is more frustrating than illnesses attributed to an unhealthy lifestyle.Maybe that's where the irratability comes in?For me, I adore her as my Dr.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

Her office staff is incompetent. They drop the ball on things that should be IMPORTANT. I had a terrible experience because of such a staff and have changed doctors because of this.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

I went to Dr. St. Paul as a new patient, and she was very helpful. She said to me that she is a upfront person and does NOT sugar coat anything. I for one is the same and like it when I get that in return. I would love to go back, but im out of a job and can't really afford it. She is the BEST in Lehigh/ Ft. Myers, to me.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

I absolutely love this doctor. She tells it like it is and doesn't sugar coat anything. I'm big and unlike these other comments I read, she did not make me feel bad about it. I took all of her advice as a good thing, she wants me to get healthy and gave me pointers on how to do it. Unlike my primary doctor who has just been giving me more drugs for all my weight related health issues, but has never once said "hey why don't you try this...". Overall, I think she's great at what she does. My mom & sister agree, we have all been patients of her's for over 4 years!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Dr Saint Paul is an excellent physician. I needed a second visit to make up my mind about her.Thank God I decided to go back. She is quite knowledgeable, attentive, understanding and sweet. She helped me decide the course of treatment I needed and calmed my fears about having surgery. She is also the most kind hearted soul. I don't know about anyone else, but I actually love my doctor :)

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

She really took the time to listen to all of my complaints, options were discussed and treatment plan that I agreed on was followed. Staff was very helpful. Overall, she is a very kind and knowledgeable doctor who takes the time and make you feel like you are important in the decision making regarding your health.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2010

Dr. Cecile Saint Paul's Credentials

• Hahneman Medical College Of The Pacific (Grad. 1985)

Henry Ford / HAP