Ratings for Dr. Bert W. O'Malley

In 2007 after an initial clival mass surgery, Dr. O'Malley diagnosed me with a poorly differentiated carcinoma. The plan...Chemotherpy, and Proton Therapy ( done in Boston, Ma.- there was no machine in Philadelphia yet), and countless trips to Philadelphia for Mri and PET scan follow-ups. 9 years later I am still Cancer free. We call him the Miracle Man! He has followed me for these 9 years and will continue to do so. I trust him completely. He is one of the most compassionate people we know and feel fortunate to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

A little over a year ago I had a tumor removed from my pituitary at UPenn. Dr O'Malley and his team are the best and most professional I have ever experienced. Before surgery and with all my follow up appointments, Dr O'Malley has been informed and informative, connected, supportive, transparent and has made me feel a full part of my care team. I feel more comfortable with Dr. O'Malley and the team at UPenn than I do at home. I wish every physician embraced Dr. O'Malley's approach to medicine.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

When Dr O'Malley said he can't say no to his cancer patients, I knew I came to the right place. I'm alive today due to Dr O'Malley's surgical expertise and team of physicians. Comforting, honest and the best of the best in what he does.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

World class. Simply the best. Dr O'Malley brought peace and confidence to our world when we needed it the most.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I love Dr. O'Malley. I have all the confidence in the world in him. His bedside manner is excellent. You can not go wrong with him.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2008

Dr. Bert W. O'Malley's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1988)