Ratings for Dr. Stephen J. Longobardi

This was actually my fourth procedure at the facility. The staff at the Surgical Center are all very professional and friendly, which made any nervous feelings I may have had totally disappear. I find comfort in seeing the familiar faces in the nursing staff and knowing I will be in good hands before and after my procedure. I must say before my first procedure I did have reservations about coming to the Surgical Center oppose to the hospital; however, after coming to the facility and seeing how quick and thorough the process was I am defiantly glad I came to Mountainside oppose to the hospital.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Longobardi for years. He is the best podiatrist. I really appreciate all his help.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Great experience from start to end. Staff was friendly, attentive and informative. Even received a follow-up call from the nurse.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Staff made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions. A friendly and professional environment.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I've been seeing Dr Longobardi for 10 years now, and he has performed two surgeries on my feet. He is always helpful, pleasant, knowledgeable, and as caring as any Doctor I've ever met. I wish he was my GP too!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

best foot doctor in new jersey. he doesn't just care about money.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Dr. Longobardi was able to fix my bunion after I had surgery at another doctor. I recommend him to all my friend.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Exceptional doctor who really takes the time to know and educate his patients. Great with kids too!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

Dr.Longobardi is a great doctor and really nice guy. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

I love Dr. Longobardi and his staff. I had bilateral foot surgery at Union Hospital in 2005 and have nothing but good things to say about my care and my feet look great.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Dr. Stephen J. Longobardi's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)

GHI