Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Repitor

The Doctor is very knowledgeable and helpful. I would highly recommend him for any type of foot problem.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

love him and his staff. i have been having a problem with my right foot for years. i had almost given up hope. on the first visit he fixed the problem (with some follow up) staff was very friendly. i would recomend him to anyone with foot problems

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

My father went to see Dr. Rep after a terrible experience with another podiatrist and within a couple visits he was good to go again. I myself have been having a more difficult time with my plantar fasciitis however the doc has been helping with the injections (which take more than one injection for relief sometimes and yes can hurt when injected). Some of the visit times had been delayed but most of the time we get right in for the appt. As far as the comments below from the person with the second visit - it should not be expected that you will be fixed in one visit with one injection and I doubt you bruised his ego. He was probably irritated at your lack of understanding of the treatment process. Everybody's feet are different and until you return for follow up how do expect a doctor to know what the next step is until he re-evaluates your status? Sheesh!.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Best experience i have ever had with any dr.visit.. My 16 year old daughter was his patient, he treated her that way, not like a child. His staff and his self were awesome, friendly, flexible and we enjoyed every appt. we had with him and his entire staff..

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Just returned from my second and last visit. I was never told this was the beginning of a long process, which would have helped things go better, i.e. poor communication. He wanted to prescribe a low steroid this time, which I questioned (that is my right after all) & which he clearly did not like. When I refused another cortizone shot (due to my dislike of it 2 weeks earlier and minimal benefit it gave me), he then became very irritated. Never gave me a chance to explain why. Clearly his ego was bruised! Glad to know now before getting in too deep with this one.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Awful experience! I work with 2 elderly disabled consumers who were using Dr Repitor as a home visiting podiatrist. Never on time, office doesn't return phone calls! He came in Oct to trim toenails and was suppose to return in 10 weeks. It's now been 6 months! I've repeatledly left messages and no one could even take time to return my call- Ridiculous!!!

Submitted March 24, 2013

Dr. Steven J. Repitor's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal