Ratings for Dr. Phillip A. Gardner

Opts for high priced surgery while concealing the fact that there are procedures that are considerably cheaper and safer for the patient. This man is apparently out to make a buck regardless of the results to his patients.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dr Gardner was awesome, he treated me with complete respect, remembered things about my personal life when we would talk. He does great work and even listened to me as I described certain issues I had before the surgery and asked about them at a follow up after the surgery. I would definitely use him again.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Doctor didn't perform an appropriate examination, and didn't listen to parent's objections to need for surgery; dr jumped to a $10,000+ surgical diagnostic procedure that a $200 blood test would answer and eventually was used to provide a definitive diagnosis. Patient and family felt railroaded and dr performed an unnecessary surgery costing the family thousands of dollars of hospital expense they could ill afford.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr. Gardner does not have a very good bedside manner. He was very dismissive and 'routine' with his exam. Gave me a few suggestions, was required to do a hearing test, and charged alot of money for what I came out feeling he could have cared less about my care.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. Phillip A. Gardner's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)