Ratings for Dr. Michael B. Rousseau

Dr. Rousseau was very short and frank. He did not take time to listen to my Dad's problems, and instead scheduled an (unnecessary) cystoscopy to investigate a "mass" he saw in the bladder through an ultrasound. The procedure itself was fast, and discharge was no problem - we were given meds/post-op instructions, etc. HOWEVER, the two days that followed were a nightmare. My Dad had severe abdominal pain and the on-call Urologist for that weekend never called us back. The days that followed included a lot of pain, burning, and bed-wetting. Upon our follow-up appointment, Dr. Rousseau was very uninterested in my father's complications, did not take time to listen, and offered no help for the severe incontinence. When my Dad asked if he could talk to his daughter (me), Dr. Rousseau said he does cannot because he has "1,000 other patients" We will not return to this doctor or clinic. They are only interested in costly procedures to make money, not in the well-being of the patient.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Rousseau for over 10 years. During that time I have found him to be friendly, informative,and caring. He is always punctual, and takes time to answer all questions and address all issues.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Dr. Rousseau was my surgeon in 1990. He was caring, professional, answered my questions, took time and saved my life ( I had a radical prostatectomy ). When my PSA began to elevate about a year later, he referred me to a radiologist at Bethesda North who was very rude and dismissed me on the day I was to be treated. I returned to him and he scheduled my radiation at Anderson Mercy and saved my life. God bless, Dr. Rousseau and his staff. Bill Duckworth

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

I concur with the other reviewer. He was extremely arrogant, didn't really answer the questions that were asked, and just seemed rude.I will not go back to him or his practice. However, he did spend some time with me, but it was to lecture me on my diabetes which is under control and being managed by another physician. He apparently just assumed that I had let that get out of control. It would have been nice if he were to have spent that time evaluating me for the reason that I was there, and not something I am already controlling.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

this dr. is the most arrogant i have ever delt with.bed side mannor is rude and short...i will be getting another dr.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

Dr. Michael B. Rousseau's Credentials

• Univ Of British Columbia, Fac Of Med, Vancouver, Bc, Canada (Grad. 1990)