Ratings for Dr. Leah M. Triplett

Excellent Dr. Enough said. I've been seeing her for 4 year's now for my RA. Never any problems with staff or sitting and waiting for an hour past my appointment time as i have with many other Dr's

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

I am very pleased with Dr Leah Triplett's service. Unlike other doctors I've had, she spends a sufficient amount of time with me and is very interested in and caring of my back problems. I don't feel rushed during office visits and she answers all of my questions in a satisfactory manner. I consider her to be very personable and professional and would recommend her to anyone needing a rheumatologist.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Staff was polite...I cannot say the same for Dr. Triplett she was uncaring and very short (almost rude). I will not return to that office. Dr. Triplett needs counseling for how to treat people.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Please, do yourself a favor and pick another Doctor! She is rude, condescending, and cares nothing about you as her patient. I have spent a year with her, just with hopes she would do better but realize I have wasted a completely year. I have severe back issues took an entire year to convince her to write an order for an MRI, after 11 months she finally did. Sent me to a pain clinic, the first words out of the pain specialists mouth was, why did she send you to me? He said, you desperately need back surgery, can't your Rheumatologist, even read the MRI impressions? Waste of time and effort! I have suffered agony! We all do with these sort of issues.... Pick another Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Dr. Triplett's staff is courteous and efficient. Appointments begin on time, for the most part. Dr. Triplett takes my concerns seriously, discusses those with me, and then tells me what she sees and what the implications might be. She lets me participate in all decisions concerning my treatment and medication. She has painlessly injected my hip (another doctor hurt me so badly with this injection that I'm surprised I even let Dr. Triplett try it.) Her plan of care is clearly stated so that I understand it and agree to it before it is initiated. My auto-immune illness is under better control through Dr. Triplett's effort than it has ever been before. She is wonderfully understanding and surprisingly cheerful and personable. I would happily recommend her to anyone needing rheumatological care. My doc rocks!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Dr. Leah M. Triplett's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Charleston, WV