Ratings for Dr. Robert A. ARMSTRONG

Dr. Armstrong and Dr. Myers are great doctors. I suffered with severe degenerative arthritis for over 2 years. It was getting so bad, I could hardly go to work everyday. I had both of my knees replaced at the same time. That was the best thing that I ever did. I feel great and have no pain. I would recommend Dr. Armstrong to any of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

I am very pleased with the care I recieved from Dr. Armstrong. He replaced both of my knees and I am finally having minimal pain in my knees after over 20 years of arthritis pain. My knees were replaced 3 months ago. I also appreciated the care at the Joint Center at DRMC now Penn HIghlands DuBois.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

I had total knee replacement by Dr. Armstrong Oct. 15, 2013. I was at the point that I could hardly walk.He recommended doing both knees at the same time. I am very glad I did. I did the therapy he told me to do and I am very satisfied with the results. I would highly recommend Dr. Armstrong. His staff is very polite and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

Dr. Armstrong performed a total knee replacement on me and I can’t express how great it is to be totally free of pain and have my normal mobility back again. As soon as I came out of surgery, I realized for the first time in years, I no longer have any deep bone pain and it was such a relief. Yes, the surgery hurt but it was different and not as intense. All the while I was in the hospital, Dr. Armstrong was diligent to ensure I was being taken care of and that I was not discharged until I felt comfortable getting around with my walker.Recovery and physical therapy were not easy but doing what I was told helped me to a speedy and full recovery. I’ve heard complaints about how terrible the whole process was for others but when I asked how therapy went, the response usually was they quit because of the pain and now they are having difficulty with the replacement and want the doctor to do something about it.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Dr. Armstrong has to be one of the very best orthopedic surgeon's in this area. Would definitely recommend him. Have had both hips and one knee replaced by Dr. Armstrong all with great success.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

very professional in action and dress. Informed ahead of surgery just what would happen. Follow-up was very professional and friendly. There again, he explained just what you needed to do to get back to normal life.(for you)

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

Dr Armstrong did an excellent job on a badly torn rotor cuff. Back to98% in 5 months.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Dr. Armstrong is a very caring, skilled, and helpful doctor. After some torn shoulder ligaments, I recently had a shoulder surgery done by him. The surgery went perfect and I have honestly felt great ever since the typical surgery pain went away. Dr. Armstrong took great care of me as he constantly checked up and worked with me. I couldn't have asked for a better surgery. I would recommend him to anyone. I am also familiar with his knee surgeries since someone in my family had one done by him. The knee surgery also went perfect and healed up probably better than before. Please consider him. Thanks Dr. Armstrong. You were/ are great.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Dr. Armstrong is a very competent surgeon. My knee hasn't felt this good in years! I used to hunt until recently, but my knee really limited my activities. Not anymore. Thanks Dr. Armstrong! I would recommend him to anyone for a total knee replacement.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr. Armstrong was so rude! He first told me that I was faking my injury and that I was "making it worse." I would wait 2 hours at a time to be seen because they were always behind. I WOULD NOT recommend this doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Dr. Robert A. ARMSTRONG's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1983)