Ratings for Dr. Barry N. ROSENBLUM

I think he is not bad , but his staff made me go get a second opinion , I tried to schedule a date for surgery with him but my messages left unanswered.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr. Rosenblum provided caring & great skill. I am very satisfied with the results.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

he ran very late, and I had one of the first appointments of the day. I got a second opinion because he seemed a little too eager to do surgery - the other ENT said surgery wouldn't help allergies...

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Rosenblum. He is so knowledgeable and caring and listens to my concerns. He thinks outside of the box when some symptoms just don't seem to make sense. His office staff, especially Mary Rose, is awesome and so nice. He usually runs behind, but I schedule accordingly and wait as he is that good. The only problem that I have is that it can take up to 2 months to get an appointment, which can be an issue at times.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

Dr. Barry N. ROSENBLUM's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Secure Horizons