Ratings for Dr. Glenn A. Teplitz

Did my bilateral carpel tunnel. I was in severe pain. I cant thank him enough. Knows his business. Now pain free over a year . I dont get some reviews here. If you want a friend , get a dog. Hes a fine DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

The staff is awful. The doctor is okay, but he tells you one thing about getting a followup and then you have to try to get the horrible, rude staff to actually make you an appointment. They are so unpleasant, that I waited until I had a lot of pain for a new injury to call. Then when I finally did, because I had an old injury and didn't have the records (most were destroyed due to the length of time , but I did have original x-rays and ER notes) he refuses to see me because he doesn't want the liability - even though it's a new injury. And all of this gets told to me by a staff that is so obnoxious and unsympathetic that they leave you feeling angry and frustrated. Skip this practice if you have any self respect.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

It is very hit or miss with this doctor. The place is just as bad as Orlin and Cohen, an assembly line. Wanted me to wrap a pillow around my elbow to help rest ulnar nerve (instead of splinting me) He should try wrapping a pillow around his arm! Not easy one handed. Wound up doing surgery elsewhere because follow up wait was over two weeks.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

I saw Dr Teplitz about my hands a week ago. It took me almost 2 hrs to see him once I got to the office. When he came in he told me that I had a condition called Dupuytren's contracture, which I already new by googling the symptoms. He than told me the best way to cure it was to inject with Xiaflex, which he was qualified to do but because he was too busy seeing patients could not and sent me to another Dr. Basically I spent 2 hrs waiting to see him and about 2 minutes with him for something I already knew I had but that he would do nothing to help. For this he charged me the consultation fee instead of the regular office visit because the Dr's collect about 4-5 times as much for the consultation fee even though it involves exactly the same amount of time as the office visit charge does. Since I have a high deductible insurance policy I can see more clearly what has to be paid by the patients or insurance company.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2013

DR. GLENN TEPLITZ IS. THE. BEST!!! You are lucky if you get him as a doctor and my hand went from painful to perfect again! Thanks!!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

He's good. Did not rush me to surgery. Helped me greatly with tennis elbow giving me non surgical exercises and treatments. He's good. And a pleasant manner.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Great doctor,found problem with my wifes wrist when two other doctors told her it was carpel tunnel.He also listens to patient.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

DOCTOR TEPLITZ OPERATED ON BOTH MYSELF AND MY SON. SINCE THEN I HAVE REFERRED MANY FRIENDS AND BUSINESS ASSOCIATES TO HIM. HE IS A FANTASTIC DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

Doctor operated on my son for ulna nerve damage after breaking elbow. surgery was a success and a very compassionate and careing doctor. With Winthrop Orthopaedics in East Meadow.. Anybody looking for a hand specialist look no farther.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

This Doctor saved my boxing career. He is one of the most caring and knowledgeable physicians. He performed elbow surgery on me due to a bad injury I sustained boxing. A previous physician wanted to perform ulnar nerve entrapment surgery. Dr. Teplitz deemed the cause wasn't my ulnar nerve and found I had severe golfers elbow. Three months after surgery (2004) I was back in training again. Now it's 2007 and the elbow is stronger than ever. I highly recommend him and I thank him.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

Dr. Glenn A. Teplitz's Credentials

• Spanish

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Garden City, NY