Ratings for Dr. Douglas L. Brown

I love Dr. Brown! I recommend him to everyone. He is so kind and knowledgeable and makes you feel like you are his only patient. He never rushes and makes sure to answer all of your questions. He is the best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I saw Dr. Brown for a second opinion regarding my breech pregnancy. He got me in same day, spent extra time with me to ensure I had all my questions answered and he performed a version procedure to flip the baby that day. His bedside manner is unmatched and it is obvious how much he loves what he does. If you are considering a version, consider Dr. Brown. He flipped my baby in 30 seconds and it painless!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Best doctor! Very helpful, knowledgeable, and caring.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

The best Dr I have ever been to. He is very professional , sympathetic and listens to what you have to say. Very nice and kind, I would highly recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr. Brown became my doctor in a crisis situation with an endometriosis cyst. He came to my rescue and operated on me immediately. He was very nice and kind. He also understood a lot about hormones and I very much appreciated that he was very well versed on estrogen unlike one of his partners, who is rude and ignorant! I am very glad that I have found him in case I have more troubles later!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

I saw Dr Brown for heavy periods( premenapausal). I was very impressed with him, as you do not feel rushed in any way. He explains all of your options completely and takes plenty of time to do so. I would recommend if a million times over.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Dr. Brown was a very nice gentleman but he did not answer all my questions. On top of that I didn't feel very comfortable in his presents. It was like he was judging me. My husband and I decided to find a new doctor which we both absolutely love. I would not recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

Best ob/gyn I've ever had!!! Listens and will spend all the time you need to answer questions - you will NEVER feel rushed! Super helpful and very good bedside manner. Delivered my daughter even though he was not on call and had been off work for more than 3 hours. Had my mirena placed at 6 wk post partum and had a few issues with bleeding and cramping - he called me personally twice at home to check/follow up on how I was doing. That is usually a nurse so I was very impressed. I recommend him 1000 times over to anyone looking for an ob/gyn!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

Dr. Douglas L. Brown's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Molina