Ratings for Dr. Raymond J. Poelstra

So I have my CT Myelogram done, hospital staff tells me to call and make appt but Drs secretary wont let me make appt until he goes over my test results, thought he would do that with me

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Excellent neurosurgeon so is his partner Dr. Bernstein, I paid out of network expense just to have him Dr. Poelstra do my surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. does not see patient untill two months after surgery.Always sends a P.A.to see you after surgery,should be the surgen

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr. Poelstra is fine but I can't get through his office personnel to make an appt. even though I'm an established patient. My primary care and PM & R doc told me to call back for appt. and I was told I couldn't see him until completing PT. I've been in serious pain for several months and MRI shows a back that is a total mess.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

This doctor cancelled two appointments at the last minute, the second after I took off work and drove to his office! I finally gave up trying to see him after he made me wait over eight weeks and cancelling (again) last minute because his staff had triple-booked my appointment. He knew I was in severe pain and with a cyst on my spinal column, had re-booked to that specific time to accommodate him, yet had the nerve to ask me to book again a whole three weeks later! Feel free to call for details: 937-414-6271.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Dr. Raymond J. Poelstra's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)