Ratings for Dr. Kara C. Taggart

Reading some of these negative reviews, I have trouble believing they're about the same doctor I know. Dr. Taggart has performed several procedures on me, and all have gone well - with none of the discomfort afterwards that friends who have had the same procedures with other doctors have experienced. I've had multiple appointments with her and have always found her to be friendly, knowledgable, easy to talk to and willing to take the time to discuss my problems and treatment.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Absolutely the worst experience in my life. M. A. White

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Wow, glad I took the time to review Dr Taggart. I have the good fortune to know many of the doctors in Boise due to my business and recreational paths and was surprised by the whining negative comments. I did not know her prior to my appointment but without her intuitive, progressive and proactive approach, the condition that had caused me 3 years of pain was diagnosed and nearly eliminated. I'm 62 and athletic, I watch my diet, health and exercise. Dr Taggart listens, takes notes and gives professional opinion; as is true in all walks of life, you are ultimately responsible for the maintenance of your outcome. I'm happy with this doctor and no one asked me to write this FYI ......John Ryan

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

wanted very much to like this physician, just can not. at first helpful and found 1/2 of my problem, became progressively more angry, when i continued to have symptoms. argumentative, talks over you, does not want client input, argues with you, even when she is wrong, on 4 out of 5 facts. indicates patient teaching, she has not done and if she had done such teaching, it would have been wildly incorrect, to do so given my situation. does not want to work with other physicians on overlapping issues. i consider myself a tough cookie but left our last appointment crying, in mid loud argumentative scolding from dr taggart. my new physician is willing to work as a team, with me, on treating this old crabby body.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

IT HAS BEEN OVER A YEAR AND THIS IS THE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED . SHE WAS REFERED BY MY GASTROENTEROLIGIST . SHE THREW MT PAPERS IN THE AIR AND SAID THIS IS NOT MY JOB. NEVER AGAIN FOR ME OR HOPEFULLY NO ONE ELSE

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

My experience with Dr. Taggart was unlike any I have encountered before. My input and comments were completely discounted. I did not feel listened too. Her personality was very demeaning and belittling. I have never felt so uncomfortable in a Doctors appointment before. I actually considered at one point during my appointment to stop and ask her why she is so confrontational when I was here for her help. She even discounted other Dr.'s previous medical test results. I hope that I caught her on a bad day and that this is not how every patient of hers is treated. I will not be seeing her again in the future and would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

I had a stint inserted and then a kidney stone crushed. Dr. Taggart was very helpful in explaining what she was doing and why, and more than happy to answer our concerns. I felt she was very knowledgeable. I was very impressed with how friendly and approchable she was. She didn't rush through explaining what she had done but took her time and made sure I understood. I certainly would recommend her and would go to her again. I also had two appointments with her in her office and she treated me with the same respect.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

I would like to tell people about my experience with this doctor. I will never understand why a person would choose a profession in which you deal with the public everyday. First of all, when you have an appointment. You would assume that when you tell her there is something is hurting and you haven't felt well, she would take the time to listen. To my surprise this wasn't the case at all. I was called a belittled and called a liar and all of this at my expense. So, I had my surgery and lo and behold I'm still sick. Now, I see another MD and have to undergo the same surgery next week to try and fix what she didn't do correctly the first time. I work hard for my money and don't appreciate paying for services twice in one month. If you want someone who is caring, compassionate and dedicated to their job and patients. Don't make an appointment to see this doctor. You will be truly dissappointede.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Dr. Kara C. Taggart's Credentials

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 1996)