Ratings for Dr. Gregg Klein

Dr. Klein did a bi-lateral knee replacement on me and both my hips in the past 4 years. Just recovering from the second hip surgery now. Other surgeries very successful and I was able to do some easy mt. Biking, hiking and cross country skiing. Would of had to give all these activities up if I didn't have the replacements. Thank you Dr. Klein!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Klein replaced my right hip on 1/19/12 and I am going to have my left hip replaced on 7/16/13. After the right hip, I had absolutely no pain whatsoever and only took pain meds because I anticipated pain, which never came. My hospital stay was no issue and my 4 day rehab was also not a problem. My therapists marveled at how quickly I was recovering after my right hip replacement. I expect nothing less after my left hip is done next week. Dr. Klein is friendly, competent and skilled. He is a terrific doctor and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Had hip replacement surgery 5 days ago and its been better than expected. Hospital experience was great, recovery seems to be ahead of schedule. Dr Klein seems to have done a great job.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

Came highly recommended and it is justified. Very helpful and informative. Hip was replaced and no problems. Only a little pain afterwards. Recover was fast.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr. Klein replaced both hips, 2 years apart. The scar from the first surgery is almost invisible. The second one is a barely there thin line after 3 weeks. The physical therapist keeps marveling about the good job that he did when she works with me. He was nice, friendly, competent and I couldn't recommend him more.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

Had my hip resurfaced by Dr. Klein 7 weeks ago. Was walking unassisted after 2 1/2 weeks and continue to progress ahead of schedule. Minimum pain post-surgery... mostly muscle soreness/discomfort. Dr. Klein was/is extremely knowledgeable, thoughtful, and has spent as much time as requested answering questions etc. Definitely would recommend for anyone considering hip replacement surgery.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

I was a little concerned after reading the other comments here, but I had a great experience with him. Dr. Klein did my hip replacement two weeks ago. I barely took any pain meds after the surgery and was told by my own doctor that the pain level is a direct result of the skill of the surgeon. Dr. Klein was friendly, respectful, answered all of my questions and I would recommend him to anyone considering a hip replacement. I also never waited more than a few minutes to see him at his office. You can't do better.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2008

Found him extremely pleasant and very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted March 8, 2006

New doctor in practice. Young but knowledgeable, patient, confident. Took time for questions. I am not afraid of upcoming hip replacement.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2006

Dr. Gregg Klein's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1997)

Harvard-Pilgrim