Ratings for Dr. Gregg Klein

The entire office visit is like a well-oiled machine! Longest I hve ever waited was 10 - 15 minutes from waiting room then, off to xrays, then you are put into an exam room for the doctor and then OUT! Dr. Klein is the very BEST DR I HAVE EVER HAD! I had BOTH hips replaced and my left knee and NEVER had ANY problems at all! Everything perfect including my scars which are nearly invisible! Best DR and STAFF EVER!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

My first visit with Dr Klein for bilateral knee replacement was rushed. Had a million questions but he directed me to his assistant who also rushed me out. They said 'when ready call us to schedule surgery'. I wanted to know what to expect from this surgery, how long was down time, will I recover being able to use my knee to fullest extent. No answers - only rushed out of the office. Although this doctor comes highly recommended - he has no bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Very recent bilateral knee replacements. Came out of surgery with range of motion zero to past 90 degrees immediately even though I held off on surgery for over 9 yrs. Dr Klein has a great bedside manner and a friendly staff.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

He is the "Best of the Best" you will not regret your choice.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Had both knees replaced Dec 19,2016. 1st time I met him I felt this is the guy for me. No beating around bush. Both knees were shot made surgery date. Staff on top of everything all questions answered within an hour love them all.. Day of surgery can in marked legs confidently talked about surgery to me and my wife. Next thing I remember walking into hospital room. Dr Klein came in later that night relaxed me saying everything want great now 2 weeks later walk without Cain. physical therapy breaking swet every time working hard and icing get staples out tomorrow looking forward to this. To be continued ......Thank you Dr. Klein

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr. Klein did a bi-lateral knee replacement on me and both my hips in the past 4 years. Just recovering from the second hip surgery now. Other surgeries very successful and I was able to do some easy mt. Biking, hiking and cross country skiing. Would of had to give all these activities up if I didn't have the replacements. Thank you Dr. Klein!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Klein replaced my right hip on 1/19/12 and I am going to have my left hip replaced on 7/16/13. After the right hip, I had absolutely no pain whatsoever and only took pain meds because I anticipated pain, which never came. My hospital stay was no issue and my 4 day rehab was also not a problem. My therapists marveled at how quickly I was recovering after my right hip replacement. I expect nothing less after my left hip is done next week. Dr. Klein is friendly, competent and skilled. He is a terrific doctor and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Had hip replacement surgery 5 days ago and its been better than expected. Hospital experience was great, recovery seems to be ahead of schedule. Dr Klein seems to have done a great job.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

Came highly recommended and it is justified. Very helpful and informative. Hip was replaced and no problems. Only a little pain afterwards. Recover was fast.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr. Klein replaced both hips, 2 years apart. The scar from the first surgery is almost invisible. The second one is a barely there thin line after 3 weeks. The physical therapist keeps marveling about the good job that he did when she works with me. He was nice, friendly, competent and I couldn't recommend him more.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

Dr. Gregg Klein's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Paramus, NJ