Ratings for Dr. Marcos J. Iza

This husband and wife doctor team is great. Unfortunately, Allegiance Health systems dictates his office staff to him and I'm sorry for the lack of professionalism here, but his front office staff just sucks. There is not a more polite word for it. Losing test results, not calling patient with test results, nearly impossible to get them to call in a script in a timely manner, I once had to wait two weeks for an MRI result (pretty serious) and finally had to go into the office to get the report which was read within 24 hours of my visit to the ER. He needs to break away from Allegiance because they are butchering the practice of two very good doctors.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Iza was my family doctor for over 10 years. Throughout my life I had also seen other doctors, but he is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. He listens, makes sure that you understand your condition and best of all is extremely accurate and knowledgable. I was so sad to know he was leaving, and truly wish he would have stayed in Illinois. Me is truly missed.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Wonderful Doctor! He is new to our area and after years of battling what I thought was poison ivy every summer, he showed me pictures online of exactly what I was experiencing which was actually an auto-immune reaction to poison ivy that would appear about 2 weeks after contact and rash. Now it is much more managable! Thanks Doc!!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

After a year of different meds and inhalers IAsked to see a pulminary specialist and he said that was a good idea Worst doc ever, doesnt do anything but listen and ask what you think he should do! He also loves to just keep throwing random meds at a problem never did one test! Im fed up!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Dr. Iza was the best MD my husband and I ever had. We were sorry to see him leave Illinois, and will miss him and his care. If you're thinking of using him as your new MD, don't hesitate. He is friendly, caring, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Dr.Iza was the most compassionate Dr. I have ever had. He was extremely helpful and very cautious with the prescriptions that he would prescribe. He takes as much time with you as you need during your office visit.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Dr. Marcos J. Iza's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

GHI