Ratings for Dr. Christopher K. Quinsey

Dr.Quinsey has delivered my two youngest children and I am also pregnant now, 32 weeks. He will be delivering this baby as well. He is an amazing doctor, very professional and caring. My husband and I both absolutely love him and I trust him with my life and my baby's life! I am very lucky to have him as a doctor. I would and I do, recommended him to everyone I can! The staff is also very nice. The lady's have worked in his office for years so it's very nice to see the same faces and they are so sweet. They also never overbook appointments so I've never had to wait to see Dr.Quinsey.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

The staff was friendly & welcoming.Went to the office for the first time 2 weeks ago for an appointment that was made.I was told I had to return the next day to see the doctor because he was at the hospital with a scheduled c-section. I was offered to do blood work and an ultrasound being I was there. The next day as I was going to the bathroom to leave a urine sample I saw Dr.Quincy in the hallway and said hello,but he did not reply. The ultrasound tech nor the doctor did not even shared the gender of the baby with me. With my previous pregnancy I knew at 11 weeks. I guess it depends on the experience of the tech. Secondly I was told I would have to pay two separate copay one for the day of the ultrasound and one the next day.No fault of my own obviously. Sounds to me like a money out to get business!!! What I did not like also was that there w as no eye contact with Dr. Christopher.How can I trust someone to take care of me during my pregnancy that can't even look me in the eye when conversating. He just seemed extremely distant I just need a doctor that I can trust!!!!###

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

This is Dr Quinsey responding to the review posted on July 6th. In summary, this patient was asked for basic information requested from every patient. This individual was uncooperative and, in short physically assaulted one of our employees. Fortunately for this person, my employee decided not to press charges. Dr Quinsey

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Extremely rude staff. I asked a simple question about a billing form the lady in the front desk couldn't answer. She then handed me a release form that I did not ask for. I just wanted to know what I was paying for...Simple question for anyone working at a front desk for any practice. The lady at the front desk then closed the window in my face when I asked to speak to the doctor before I go. I have never been treated so poorly. Dr.Quinsey sent me to a bunch of "specialist" when it was not even necessary he will do whatever and say whatever to get a buck from insurance. Being that this is an OB/GYN you would think they would be considerate, respectful and answer any questions and concerns being that this is my first child. A waste of time and money... Staff has a disgusting attitude. Wish I would have avoided this place all together and have a better first pregnancy experience at a different practice.

Submitted July 6, 2015

Went to this doctor for the first time this week. I was let into the the exam room with no wait at all. I don't like gynecological exams, however Dr. Quinsey made it much less stressful than my previous gynecologists, most of which were women. Most previous doctors have had issues performing the exam without causing pain, but Dr. Qunisey was experienced enough to know how to do it right the first time. He was also very thorough and explained small things my others doctors probably never noticed, and definitely never explained. He even gave me a written summary of the exam including notes of what he told me. I have never seen that before but find it very helpful. I recommend Dr. Quinsey to anyone seeking a compassionate and professional Gynecologist.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I was so excited when I found Dr. Quinsey last year, he delivered my son back in 1997 at Central Florida Reginonal Hospital.Awsome Awsome Awsome!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr. Quinsey recently opened his own practice and whereas he has always been a knowledgeable, attentive and pleasant physician, my last visit at his new location was the best. He has a great bedside manner and actually reviews your chart and knows what is going on with you and asks questions to ensure you are receiving the proper care. His staff, especially Esther (I believe his MA) is also excellent.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Dr. Quinsey did an amazingly great job of delivering my children which one of them was a high risk. I believe my son is alive today because of him. Dr. Quinsey is professional and caring and always puts the patient's needs first. He takes time and answers all your questions thoroughly.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

You know I haven't seen him since he delivered my daughter 2 yrs ago. He was always punctual, not super outgoing but certainly not rude. He cared about my discomfort during a particular procedure. I thought he was decent.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

I am so happy I found him again! He moved from a previous practice and I was on the hunt! thankfully I've located him and am so happy to be able to see him soon. Very friendly, great tableside manners, very nice gentleman. :)

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

Dr. Christopher K. Quinsey's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Workers Comp