Ratings for Dr. Philip D. BURTON

Dr. Burton was very kind to me although there wasn't much he could do to help my condition I appreciated his concern and honesty and Lisa in the office was very nice also. I certainly recommend this caring person. I think he really felt bad that I couldn't be helped.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr. Burton listens, reflects, researches symptoms, and works with you as a partner in your healthcare. The manner in which he practices medicine is a rare find, and my family is grateful for his intelligence, humor and research. I am living proof that there is not a better diagnostician in our area.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

You could not ask for a more caring and informed doctor. He has the ability to know each person and their needs. These are rare qualities in the big corporate world of medicine. It is a treasure to find a doctor who is practicing medicine to help the sick as his first priority. My family has been seeing him for 6 years.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

Dr. Burton is honest and encouraging to his patients!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Dr. Philip D. BURTON's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

AARP