Ratings for Dr. Bruce M. Fishbane

Dr Bruce Fishbane took care of my neck after being in 2 rear end accidents. He gave me my life back. The disc fusion procedures he performed on me resolved the overwhelming pain, he gave me back the range of motion in my neck. I am so thankful to Dr Fishbane & his staff for all the compassion & comfort they extended myself & family.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Performed two surgeries when likely not needed. Stopped treatment since thinking I wanted pills when 22 years later I am practically disabled. Stopped seeing me even though 100% worse than pre surgeryNow sciatica due to scar tissue has me almost an invalid. Implanted screws and plates when told he was taking out ones he put in a year earlier with his partner Koulisis who left area with pill problem. Ended up putting screws in me anyway which I sue class action since not approved for spine. Even though I signed waiver for taking my bone for fusion, used cadaver bone. Gave me to Toradol which made me ill yet gave injection when I woke from surgery and threw up instantly. Did not authorize much pain meds in hospital and suffered immensely. Attorney's doctor. Gives great reports but... I think of him daily.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013

29 years of outstanding help for myself and family

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

THE BEST **** *******

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007

Dr. Bruce M. Fishbane's Credentials

• Spanish

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1971)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Palm Beach, FL