Ratings for Dr. Gregory W. Childrey

Dr. Childrey has been my physician for 25 years. He and his staff are WONDERFUL!!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Nothing but the best care from Dr. Childrey. He and his staff are able to treat the WHOLE patient, not just specific women's issues.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Childrey for almost 10 years and have always been pleased with the care I receive and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr. Childrey is the best doctor around. He knows exactly what he is doing and his staff does an excellent job helping him and making sure everything is in order for my visits.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr. Childrey and his staff make you feel very comfortable. The nurses are really friendly and they go out of their way to calm you and make sure that you're experience is a great one.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I've been a patient there for 32 years! They are like family, all friendly, and always wearing a smile.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

i just had my baby may 22 2013! dr. childrey is the best... he took care of me and made me feel very comfortable during my 9 months of seeing him and even after.. the staff is great and are very nice ladies... brenda stewart ( nurse practioner) is also one of the best.. i highly recommend dr. childrey and his work ;)

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

I was his patient and I had an horrible experience!! I was ten wks when I found out I was pregnant... He did an U/S and told me that I had a fibroid!! I was trying not to stress but couldn't avoid the stress in any way. Because of the negligence & stress I end up having a late miscarriage at 18 wks. Only to come to find out two months after miscarriage... From further investigation from 2 different doctors and three U/S's... I DON'T HAVE A FIBROID!! I was so upset about the misinformation that he gave me which was one contribution to my miscarriage!! Ooooo.... And his equipment is OLD!!!! **BEWARE**

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

I thought that I was getting the best treatment with Dr. Childrey...but to my surprise I wasn't!!! He and his staff ignored me when I was in need. I was experiencing pre term labor pains and didn't know at the time what it was bc that was my first pregnancy... I called the office and told them about the pain they totally brushed me off..like eveything was normal.... As a result my water broke, I had my not surviving baby as a result of their negligence!!!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Dr. Gregory W. Childrey's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1978)

Delta Dental