Ratings for Dr. Samuel L. Hill

Dr. Hill is excellent. However, his staff is not very good. I had tests done that were not covered by insurance and no one told me beforehand. I waited for 30 minutes for my next appointment and then was told I had to pay $900 before the doctor would see me! I had no idea that I owed anything! I was told that I had 3 months to pay it in full or I would be sent to collections. I made payments but was not fully paid by the 3rd, so they sent my bill (that I was actively paying) to collections, which was more than what I owed. I would love to see Dr. Hill again, but his staff is just terrible.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr Hills staff are awful. No one ever calls you back when you leave voicemails. The staff are rude and uncaring.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Asked questions, diagnosed and solved the problem. No waiting and friendly staff.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2013

The doctor was excellent, but his entire staff needs to be replaced. I could not receive a call back to schedule my surgery and had to switch to another ENT. Really shameful.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Dr. Samuel L. Hill's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Commercial Insurance Company