Ratings for Dr. Frank Ling

Terrible bedside manner ! I was here with my daughter and Dr Ling was very disrespectful to me and spoke down to me as if were stupid ! Will not be back EVER !!!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

The nurses are very nice and helpful dr. Ling is a great doctor and has gotten me on the right medications that has controlled my pain and my fibromyalgia he is always nice and helpful. The office is always clean and it's a very friendly environment.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Very pleasant, the doctor is very patient and understanding of any issue that is brought to his attention, and always there to help. One of the best if not the best in his field. I would definitely recommend, to other patients with similar gynecological needs / disorders.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Upon checking in I was met with a friendly receptionist who asked me to update my paperwork. Some of the information I did not have but they were ok with that! The receptionist answered all of my questions. She was quick to inform me that the doctor was running late due to a meeting. I was very appreciative with the upfront information. I waited a few moments in the waiting room before being brought back to an exam room. I was asked for a urine sample. After providing the sample, I saw a couple of the nurses that I had met when I was pregnant with my babies. We talked for a moment (it was nice to see them and catch up). After, I returned to the exam room where my blood pressure and weight were taken. I am currently doing this survey while I wait on the dr. It has been a positive experience so far.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr ling has always listen to me and works very hard trying to stop the pain. My back pain stays in a 8/9. IC and burning he is working hard on. I just want a quality of life and he is trying to give to me

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I have been with dr ling over 10 years he all ways help me with my pains

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

With all the issues that I have been dealing with, Dr. Ling has been supportive and attentive throughout the entire process.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Such a friendly and caring staff of office and medical personnel. The waiting time is generally within a reasonable timeframe to see the Dr. However, once inside the patients exam room, Dr. Ling sometime takes a little longer than average to see me in the exam room but he always apologizes for the extended wait and is sincere. Dr. Ling has brought me a long way in my journey of managing my pelvic pain and other medical treatment. I find Dr. Ling a highly intelligent Dr who strives to provide the best medical care to fit my personal needs. I wouldn't want to put my health in the hands of any other dr. My only regret is not becoming his patient sooner. Thanks Dr Ling!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Ling for a very long time. He & his staff continue to impress me. They are extremely knowledgable, helpful, & friendly. I recommend them to family & friends. I appreciate their understanding nature. Dr. Ling's assistant, Paige, is the best. She is very patient & diligent in her work. Paige is an asset to Women's Health Specialist. Thank you for your continued excellence in women's health.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

My experience with women's health specialist has absolutely exceeded my expectations. I feel as if Dr.Ling completely understands what I am going through. He listens to what I think we should do with my health and medical issues. He has done an outstanding job as a doctor for me. Paige his nurse has also always made to sure fulfill all my needs with med refills and as well as getting messages to Dr.Ling. they also contact me back in a timely order. Highly suggest Women's Health Specialist for any women medical needs. Very professional and always make me completely comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Frank Ling's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Germantown, TN