Ratings for Dr. Frank Ling

Dr. Ling is a very caring and compassionate doctor who listens to his patient's needs. He is willing to try different things and do whatever it takes to care for the patient. I feel very comfortable with him and would highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Everyone is so friendly and helpful, I can't imagine going anywhere else,

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Ling was the first doctor to help put a name to my female issues. I have been a patient since 2007. I struggled for 6 years before I came here. Paige, his nurses assistant, is also fantastic. She has phoned me from her personal phone with results concerning my health. That is going above and beyond. Dr. Ling has helped me deal with my chronic pain with all the latest treatments. We have found what works best for me. I would and have recommended women's health specialist to other women struggling with female pain.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr. Ling always takes the time to talk with about my condition as well as my treatment plan. He is respectful and encourages my input on how I believe the treatment is going and if I think anything needs to change. He is very knowledgeable and doesn't just go for a quick-fix. He genuinely seems to care.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

My experience has been very positive throughout this pregnancy. Dr. Ling and his staff have been quite helpful. I don't think I could ask for more than what they haven't already did. I will continue to come here until I move out of state which might be a few years down the line.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Everyone is friendly. Dr Ling is great and so is his assistant Paige.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr. Ling is very understanding of his patients. He takes an approach to female wellness better than any other specialist in this field.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I must agree with a few of the reviews about Dr. Ling’s negative attitude at my first visit. However, I returned several times for help with pelvic pain and found him to be a concerned, kind, and knowledgeable physician who will try a variety of methods (drugs) until he “fixes” your problem and you get relief.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Not impressed with him. He was very sour to me when I came to him with pelvic pain.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Terrible bedside manner ! I was here with my daughter and Dr Ling was very disrespectful to me and spoke down to me as if were stupid ! Will not be back EVER !!!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Frank Ling's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1974)

Workers Comp