Ratings for Dr. Thelma Wiley-Lucas

Dr. Lucas was rushed and was very disrespectful, rude and unprofessional. After waiting 30 minutes past my appointment time, she came into the exam room and did not even bother to close the door behind her or sit down. When I explained to her that I had some questions about my previous lab results from the visit before, she gave me a very annoyed look followed by a rushed response and again asked me to proceed to check out. She provided no physical examination and did not ask about my condition, how I was doing, or if i was experiencing any new symptoms. The whole experience was frustrating and confusing and Dr. Lucas seems to have little concern for those under her care. I don't understand why my insurance is being billed for a visit when I was seen by the Doctor for literally less than 2 minutes. I was referred to Dr. Lucas over 1 year ago for specialist care and since I have been seeing her I have not gotten any treatment advice whatsoever and not even a possible diagnosis. She seems to operate a revolving door practice and just wants patients out of her sight and billed as quickly as possible.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I can't believe this dr actually still has patients .. One of the worst I ever came across and her staff is equally as bad... I wish I could get my co-pays back..its no wonder she is in the deep south practicing medicine..

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

The nurse Pebbles is very hard to deal with. She doesn't return calls. When you do reach her, she is difficult to talk to and doesn't listen to your frustration. The way she spoke to me made me feel so badly I will never go to their office again and I would recommend for no one else to go there either.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr. Thelma Wiley-Lucas's Credentials

• Illinois Medical College (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Carrollton, GA