You may also like

Rate Dr. Anurag Agarwal

Dr. Anurag Agarwal's Ratings

Dr. Agarwal is very thorough, professional, and personable. The resolve of my surgery were excellent

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2904990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

Dr. Agarwal and his staff were very professional. They explained in detail all the processes involved with recommended procedures. Dr. Agarwal explained how the recommended eye and brow work would fix the condition I had. The procedures went off without a hitch and I am now very pleased with the results and glad I decided to go forward with him. He is very competent imploring great attention to detail and the follow-up has been great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2890880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2015

I first saw Dr. Agarwal last year for Botox and fillers. I was very pleased with the results, and I was impressed with his technique compared to my prior experiences with another plastic surgeon. I was not happy with my jaw line or neck, so I consulted with Dr. Agarwal and elected to have the Uplift procedure about 7 weeks ago. I felt very relaxed and well cared for at the surgery center. My recovery was smooth and uneventful. I could not have asked for a better result, nor could I have asked for better care from Dr. Agarwal and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2877603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Agarwal performed rhinoplasty surgery on me as well as a neck lift. My nose looks beautiful and my neck line is amazing. He is patient, caring, and his results speak for themselves.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Happy with the results and glad I chose Dr. Agarwal!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2609947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

I have seen Dr. Agarwal for several different "refreshers" over past several years and I cannot be happier. Everyone is always telling me I never seem to age or I look at least 10 years younger than my actual age, he is amazing!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2572552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Agarwal's office staff is very warm and caring and very efficient. I had to have nose surgery on a cancer that was found by my dermatologist. Dr. Agarwal explained everything to me that he was going to have to due. He had me come back for follow ups several times after to check it. I couldn't be more pleased with the results they are amazing. I told him he knew how to perform miracles. Each time I went back the staff was so kind and caring as was Dr Agarwal. I would highly recommend him to other people and would definitely go back to him again if I needed or elected to have surgery done.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2558576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Dr Agarwal's, office is very warm. His staff caring. And he himself is interested in making you look the best you can be. I had sun damage on my face and never realized how bad it really was until the Dr. used a laser treatment. The healing process went well and I am so happy with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Agarwal and his wonderful staff!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2552476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

I went to Dr Agarwal for a upper and lower bleph. I was so sick of everyone saying how tired I looked. The surgery went very well and had minimal recovery time. I'm very please with my results and would recommend Dr Agarwal if your are considering this surgery. His staff is extremely friendly and very helpful. Overall great experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2549992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I chose Dr. Agarwal on the recommendation of a friend who had seen him. Four weeks ago I had a mid-face lift, neck lift and laser procedure around my eyes and I could not be more pleased with the results. Dr. Agarwal scheduled numerous follow up visits, including weekend and Labor Day appointments, so I felt very secure and well cared for during recovery. He and his very professional staff answered all my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Agarwal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542459].votes_count ]]