Ratings for Dr. Anurag Agarwal

I would highly recommend Dr. Agarwal. Extremely happy with my results.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

I am so grateful to have this procedure. It is fantastic and Dr. Agarwal and his staff are absolutely the best in the business and I would definitely return ! Its amazing what a short procedure can accomplish! I literally have no lines around my mouth and I am 71 years old!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Agarwal is a very concerning, understanding and amazing Doctor. I am 63 and had brain surgery that left my face looking like I had a stroke. He has helped me look like I did before my facial disorder. No one would ever know now that I had facial palsy. I am proud to have my picture taken and look into a mirror and be extremely happy with my face now. He did my eyes, mid and lower face and neck. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you for giving me a youthful face again.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Great surgeon had wonderful results . Went to him from a friends recommendation, she was also very pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr.Anurag is wonderful and I would recommend him to anyone that was looking cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Not only a phenomenal surgeon but classy and sensitive. His skill has changed my life. At 65 years old I had facial wrinkles and skin sagging of an 80 yr old. The results are superb! I now look like the 40 year old I feel like. This experience changed my life. Honestly, he's the best!!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

My experience with Dr. Agarwal and his staff was excellent. Prior to selecting Dr Agarwal for my blepharoplasty procedure I met with 3 additional highly respected plastic surgeons in the Naples area. To my amazement it ended up being a easy decision to select Dr Agarwal. Prior to selecting him I even requested a second meeting which he agreed without a problem, The major reason I selected Dr Agarwal was because he specialized in plastic surgery on the face as opposed to the others which would do what ever the flavor of the day was. Not only does he specialize on the face but he specializes in the latest and most updated procedures. Without going into detail a couple of the older plastic surgeons I met with recommended a procedure that would have left a slight scar under my eye but Dr Agarwal procedure left ZERO scars with incredible results. I could even give you a couple more examples on why a chose Dr. Angarwal but I think you understand . The end result was amazing without a single clue that the procedures had been performed. In addition his support staff did a great job supporting any questions and needs I had. I am always careful in recommending anyone but if you are contemplating a plastic surgery procedure I would highly recommend you sit down with Dr Agarwal.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr. Agarwal is an amazing surgeon!! I am 63 year old grandmother, who still feels like 35 in my head. But my face did not match that feeling. After meeting Dr. A. for a few consultations, he helped ease my concerns by being able to completely explain the whole process that I would be experiencing. He performed a lower face/neck lift, an upper eye blepharoplasty and laser treatment on the deep wrinkles on my face. The results have been life changing!!! My face looks flawless!! Dr. Agarwal's talents and expertise have made my face match my youthful spirit! I can't thank him and his awesome staff enough for taking such fabulous care of me from start to finish. I'm so grateful I chose the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr. Agarwal is extremely talented. I had a rhinoplasty and every aspect of my procedure from consult to the post-op visits exceeded my expectations. He took the time to listen to my concerns and made me feel comfortable leading up to surgery. I highly, highly recommend him. I will go back to him for any future facial plastic surgery needs. My results are amazing... just what I was hoping for!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr. Agarwal is very thorough, professional, and personable. The resolve of my surgery were excellent

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Dr. Anurag Agarwal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Anurag Agarwal, a Naples facial plastic surgeon, grew up in Washington, D.C. before moving to Florida in 2005 as a surgeon with the Aesthetic Surgery Center. Today, Dr. Agarwal is the owner and medical director of the practice. As a facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Agarwal specializes in endoscopic facelift surgery, rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty (or eyelid surgery), lip enhancement, fat transfer to the face, hair replacement, facial injectables, and skin cancer reconstruction of the face. Dr. Agarwal also developed the UpLift procedure from the traditional lower face and neck lift to tighten the jawline and upper neck. Dr. Anurag Agarwal, is double board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery. He has been featured on ABC news, NBC news, FOX news, and Wink TV as a recognized expert on various topics within the field of facial plastic surgery. Dr. Agarwal was selected by his peers to serve as President of the Florida Society of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery from 2011-2012. He was also chosen by Gulfshore Business magazine as one of Southwest Florida’s top 40 under 40 business leaders in September 2013. In September 2014, Dr. Agarwal was featured by Naples Illustrated magazine in their “Super Men” issue. In 2015 and 2016, Dr. Agarwal was recognized as one of Castle Connolly’s Top Doctors in Florida. Dr. Agarwal recognizes a patient’s desire for facial rejuvenation with minimal downtime and a non-invasive approach. Dr. Agarwal carefully listens to his patients to understand their goals before explaining their options. His strong surgical and fellowship background provide him the expertise required to design a treatment plan that considers a patient’s anatomy, goals, and expectations. In a time of increasing media attention and public awareness of facial plastic surgery, Dr. Agarwal believes that educating and communicating with his patients is the key to achieving natural, well-balanced, healthy results.

• English
  • Hindi

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania - Hahnemann University (Grad. 1999)

• Face-lift