Ratings for Dr. Anurag Agarwal

Dr. Agarwal is a very concerning, understanding and amazing Doctor. I am 63 and had brain surgery that left my face looking like I had a stroke. He has helped me look like I did before my facial disorder. No one would ever know now that I had facial palsy. I am proud to have my picture taken and look into a mirror and be extremely happy with my face now. He did my eyes, mid and lower face and neck. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you for giving me a youthful face again.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Not only a phenomenal surgeon but classy and sensitive. His skill has changed my life. At 65 years old I had facial wrinkles and skin sagging of an 80 yr old. The results are superb! I now look like the 40 year old I feel like. This experience changed my life. Honestly, he's the best!!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

My experience with Dr. Agarwal and his staff was excellent. Prior to selecting Dr Agarwal for my blepharoplasty procedure I met with 3 additional highly respected plastic surgeons in the Naples area. To my amazement it ended up being a easy decision to select Dr Agarwal. Prior to selecting him I even requested a second meeting which he agreed without a problem, The major reason I selected Dr Agarwal was because he specialized in plastic surgery on the face as opposed to the others which would do what ever the flavor of the day was. Not only does he specialize on the face but he specializes in the latest and most updated procedures. Without going into detail a couple of the older plastic surgeons I met with recommended a procedure that would have left a slight scar under my eye but Dr Agarwal procedure left ZERO scars with incredible results. I could even give you a couple more examples on why a chose Dr. Angarwal but I think you understand . The end result was amazing without a single clue that the procedures had been performed. In addition his support staff did a great job supporting any questions and needs I had. I am always careful in recommending anyone but if you are contemplating a plastic surgery procedure I would highly recommend you sit down with Dr Agarwal.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr. Agarwal is an amazing surgeon!! I am 63 year old grandmother, who still feels like 35 in my head. But my face did not match that feeling. After meeting Dr. A. for a few consultations, he helped ease my concerns by being able to completely explain the whole process that I would be experiencing. He performed a lower face/neck lift, an upper eye blepharoplasty and laser treatment on the deep wrinkles on my face. The results have been life changing!!! My face looks flawless!! Dr. Agarwal's talents and expertise have made my face match my youthful spirit! I can't thank him and his awesome staff enough for taking such fabulous care of me from start to finish. I'm so grateful I chose the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr. Agarwal is extremely talented. I had a rhinoplasty and every aspect of my procedure from consult to the post-op visits exceeded my expectations. He took the time to listen to my concerns and made me feel comfortable leading up to surgery. I highly, highly recommend him. I will go back to him for any future facial plastic surgery needs. My results are amazing... just what I was hoping for!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Dr. Agarwal and his staff were very professional. They explained in detail all the processes involved with recommended procedures. Dr. Agarwal explained how the recommended eye and brow work would fix the condition I had. The procedures went off without a hitch and I am now very pleased with the results and glad I decided to go forward with him. He is very competent imploring great attention to detail and the follow-up has been great.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

I first saw Dr. Agarwal last year for Botox and fillers. I was very pleased with the results, and I was impressed with his technique compared to my prior experiences with another plastic surgeon. I was not happy with my jaw line or neck, so I consulted with Dr. Agarwal and elected to have the Uplift procedure about 7 weeks ago. I felt very relaxed and well cared for at the surgery center. My recovery was smooth and uneventful. I could not have asked for a better result, nor could I have asked for better care from Dr. Agarwal and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Dr. Anurag Agarwal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Hindi

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania - Hahnemann University (Grad. 1999)

Multiplan

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Agarwal is a very concerning, understanding and amazing Doctor. I am 63 and had brain surgery that left my face looking like I had a stroke. He has helped m..."

May 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great surgeon had wonderful results . Went to him from a friends recommendation, she was also very pleased with the results."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Anurag is wonderful and I would recommend him to anyone that was looking cosmetic surgery. "

December 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Not only a phenomenal surgeon but classy and sensitive. His skill has changed my life. At 65 years old I had facial wrinkles and skin sagging of an 80 yr old. T..."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Agarwal and his staff was excellent. Prior to selecting Dr Agarwal for my blepharoplasty procedure I met with 3 additional highly respec..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Agarwal is an amazing surgeon!! I am 63 year old grandmother, who still feels like 35 in my head. But my face did not match that feeling. After meeting Dr. ..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Agarwal is extremely talented. I had a rhinoplasty and every aspect of my procedure from consult to the post-op visits exceeded my expectations. He took ..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Agarwal is very thorough, professional, and personable. The resolve of my surgery were excellent "

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Agarwal and his staff were very professional. They explained in detail all the processes involved with recommended procedures. Dr. Agarwal explained how t..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first saw Dr. Agarwal last year for Botox and fillers. I was very pleased with the results, and I was impressed with his technique compared to my prior experi..."

July 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Agarwal performed rhinoplasty surgery on me as well as a neck lift. My nose looks beautiful and my neck line is amazing. He is patient, caring, and his re..."

May 23, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Happy with the results and glad I chose Dr. Agarwal!"

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Agarwal for several different "refreshers" over past several years and I cannot be happier. Everyone is always telling me I never seem to age or..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Agarwal's office staff is very warm and caring and very efficient. I had to have nose surgery on a cancer that was found by my dermatologist. Dr. Agarwa..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Agarwal's, office is very warm. His staff caring. And he himself is interested in making you look the best you can be. I had sun damage on my face and never ..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr Agarwal for a upper and lower bleph. I was so sick of everyone saying how tired I looked. The surgery went very well and had minimal recovery time...."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I chose Dr. Agarwal on the recommendation of a friend who had seen him. Four weeks ago I had a mid-face lift, neck lift and laser procedure around my eyes and ..."

September 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a forehead lift, eye brow lift, eyes and lips done at 60 yrs. young. Dr. A is the best plastic surgeon in the Naples area."

September 16, 2014