Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Desantis

The most caring physician I've been associated with in my 48 years. He's knowledgeable in all areas and has a wonderful manner that allows him to relate to any and all patient bases. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

he is a real jerk just trust me a real jerk! dont get me started

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I had Dr. DeSantis as a doctor while I was in rehab following a hip replacement. He was very pleasant and very knowledgeable about my home meds. He is a very pleasant person and one I wouldn't mind having as a family physician. He made me feel as if he would be a doctor that would care about a patients well being and feelings.. He didn't talk to me like I nothing but "dirt'. He talked to me like he knew I had feelings as a person(a human being)also. No patient deserves to be talked down too, hollered at and put under so much stress, all you do is lay around in the hospital and cry because the doctor made you feel so bad. Dr. DeSantis didn't talk to me like that, thank God. He was very nice and considerate and professional toward me and I appreciate him so much,

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. DeSantis is a very good and well-educated doctor! His personality is perfect for the job, and he is very considerate and confidential. Dr. DeSantis is very popular throughout Hickory, NC, and has the most patients in the city. I know a lot of people who would recommend him too!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Much better service since moving to the new location. He is very helpful, but can come across as arrogant, when he isn't really. Best I ever had!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Dr. Michael C. Desantis's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)