Ratings for Dr. Amanda D. Peck

Have been going to this office for over 5 years. Often get same day or next day sick appointments. Always feel like my kids are well cared for and treated appropriately. Have never had a bad experience. Great office with great doctors.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I have been to Dr. Walker and Dr. Pecks office for the past year with my 5yr old son. The staff acts miserable and even argues between each other in front of patients. Dr. Walker hardly looks up from her little computer to speak to you at all.. all she does is click away..and when you, or your child speaks she gives a "um-hm" which I find SO RUDE! Dr. Peck is a medicine junky!!! She wanted my Son on Claritin, singular and a steroid lotion DAILY after I refused her whole attitude changed she became annoyed and started attacking my parenting skills. Needless to say the will not be seeing us again!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

A huge Thank You to Dr. Peck's office! We needed an appt right away for a men. shot for college entry . She was willing and able to see our son and see him in such short notice. Her office is professional, consistent, on point and compassionate. Thank You

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

A great doctor...my kids love her? Usually get a same day appointment for sick visits and always feel well cared for.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

I took my 4 month old to "Dr." Peck because I was concerned about his lack of development and not reaching monthly milestones. Her response after I explained my concerns was to look right at my 4 month old and say "Mom just isn't satisfied with you, is she?" 2 months later he was accepted into the early steps program because he was 2 months BEHIND in dvelopment. I have discussed this "Dr." with many other parents who have also experienced her behavior and lack of skill. My son was a patient at her previous office (Pediatric Associates). I complained about her to them and learned from the HEAD DOCTOR that she had many complaints on her form other parents and the doctor group was goin to fire her but she coincidentally quit the same day they intended to fire her. Now only a few months later she is at a new practice and already has good ratings? Not likely. More likely that she rated herself to boost her ratings to get more patients-they sound alike! PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS "Dr."

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010

I am very surprised by the other reports here. My 2 children have seen Dr. Peck for 4 years and we all love her. We are always seen right away and she has always adressed our concerns. In fact my youngest son's heart murmur was missed in the hospital and she caught it on the one week visit and quickly got us in with cardiology. I would definately recommend her and all my friends that have gone to her are also very happy.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Peck was the physician for my three children for less than 2 years. On a personal level, I found some of her parenting questions and advice intrusive (no juice-it is "soda" for babies, how much tv?). But much more troubling was that my son was so ill with bronchitis for weeks and she missed it. Even on return visits when I was sure something was seriously amiss, she kept insisting it was minor (with a 104 fever?). We have now switched doctors.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

The doctor did not address all of our concerns. My daughter has ADD and she could not treat her, so I had to switch doctors to find one who knew what they were doing.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

She was the doctor My son saw when he was born. She totally missed his heart murmur. He has five heart defects and she did not pick up on one. She is incompetent in my opinion. He saw her twice. The murmers were extremely audible and, as the cardiologist put it you would have to be an idiot to miss them.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2006

Dr. Amanda D. Peck's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Palm City, FL