Ratings for Dr. Ahmad K. Elsamad

Dr Elsamad was a caring thoughtful dr. Answered questions and did not rush, The only thing was the waiting time,my average waiting time was 45 min. Take a book to read.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

This doctor has a huge ego and if you question his treatment plan he will pitch a fit and blacklist you from his offices.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Very good Dr.Explained everything took time with me and very good

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Today I was seen by Dr Elsamad and I couldn't be happier with my doctor. I see plenty of doctors due to my illnesses and he is the most genuine caring doctor I have ever had .

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

great staff and doctor is great friendly caring a ++++++++++

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Wow is all I can say sooooo helpful to me. He tried to do everything to save my toe and shows concern about my overall well being. His staff is very knowledgeable and they love him. The best Dr. in the world. Love love him

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Lousy manners and treats his staff like slaves. He seems extremely surgery happy and rude when questioned.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Waiting room is like an over load bus station. Wait time is far too much and every time you come in. Rude to his staff!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Dr. Elsamad is amazing. He has a lovely, charming bedside manner. He tends to run very late...but we all patiently sat in the waiting room because he's worth the wait. He takes time with every patient, doesn't act as though he is some surgical god, and is very meticulous with his work. I can tell he must be a demanding boss, but his staff respects him (I asked) and they manage to keep up with him very well. During one of my visits, he was forced to cause me pain. I admit a few tears leaked out...it was intense. But I looked over at his face as he was working and I think he looked more pained than I did. He truly cared and he made me better.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dr. Ahmad K. Elsamad's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Merrillville, IN