Ratings for Dr. Craig E. Cheple

Very good Chiropractor; great manners, able to pin point the cause of my long suffering neck and arm pains. Created a customized rehabilitative program for me two years ago; I continue to usa this and am happy to say my ability to use my arms has inceased to normal levels without any pain or numbness.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Dr Cheple was very caring and heled me alot.He explained every thing and took his time to really listen to me.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

Absolutely AWESOME visit with Dr. Cheple. I was in a lot of pain and Dr. Cheple was compassionate and encouraging having a plan to help me feel better. I called early one morning and they had me in immediately after learning I was hurting real bad. I will be a patient for many years to come. The Office Staff is the BEST I have ever seen. I am very blessed to have found them.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Cheple has outstanding staff and always handles patients in a manner respectful of their time. He is extremely caring and positive and upbeat. He genuinely cares about his patient's health and well-being. He is my favorite chiropractor. And Wanda, his office manager, is fantastic too. I would highly recommend going to see him if you would like to find a chiropractor with integrity.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Dr Cheple is very effective in his treatments and has always been quick to find the source of the problem.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

You have been so helpful in keeping Connie walking and functioning as well as the MS allows her. Without your help and loving care, I firmly believe Connie would have been totally unable to walk at all. Thank you for this great blessing. And thank you for keeping me "straight and narrow"...well, sort of :0)!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Outstanding care. Very good educator, and very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Is a caring, intelligent doctor and extremely effective with his treatment techniques and abilities. Is very well versed in the profession, constantly updating himself with additional schools and therapies.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Dr Cheple is wonderful. Very information and willing to recommend things to do to improve healing and mobility.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Dr. Cheple is the most knowlegeable and gentle chiropractor in olympia, lacey, tumwater and outlying area's near olympia. We love him!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Dr. Craig E. Cheple's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1981)

GHI