Ratings for Dr. Lawrence A. Levine

I had a 3pm appointment. I arrived at 2:45. I was finally called up to counter at 3:22 so they could have me fill out paperwork so I could be seen. They could of had me fill out the paperwork while I sat there for 37 minutes. And to top it off they have a tiny portable radio fir the patients to listen to in the waiting room. It is the most unprofessional office I have been in and I will find another more professional podiatrist.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Great doctor, but the worst wait times I've experienced in years. when I consider the hours I've lost this last month just sitting around this office. 😬

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Always the most knowledgeable and best care anywhere.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

When I first came in to see the doctor, I could hardly walk on my feet. He has taken excellent care and my feet are doing great. He just doesn't give you medicine and says see you in three months. He saw me every week at first to make sure they where getting better. He's and old school Doctor that cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Waited an hour and a half after my scheduled appointment time then left without seeing the dr. Unacceptable.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Lawrence A. Levine's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1971)

AHC