Ratings for Dr. Steven A. Farzam

He is an amazing doctor! So amazing that 5 of my friends have used him so far.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

He bent over backwards for us. We had a rare complication that other lay midwives and sono techs misdiagnosed. He spotted it right away and resolved it with compassion and professionalism. I am here today because he saw what others did not. Best OB I've used.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Horrible man! Having a baby? Don't ket dr farzam or Carla morrow near you at all! Run! These two are the worst providers I have ever seen. They care about one thing- ratings. They could care less about the patient. I ended up with a c section, and dr farzam came in my room after and made me feel like an idiot for having one. He told me I was in educated, and that I could have delivered vaginally but I gave up to soon. Well no I didn't. I almost died and so did my baby. He was rushed to the NICU right after they pulled him out because or how intense labor was. Carla morrow went behind my back and would only discuss things with my husband not with me. She also argued with me over my c section.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Don't go near him with a 20 foot poll! I was hospitalized and my Dr was on vacation so Dr. Farzam came into see me. I had high blood pressure and I was only 30 weeks, yes 30 weeks and I had already almost went into labor once before at 26 weeks. I had a troubled pregnancy and was scared. He came in and basically yelled at me saying all I wanted was drugs and that he wouldn't give me any! I was there because of crippling headaches which later turned out to be pre-eclampsia. He was horrible to me and I would have to be on verge of death to let this man ever come near me again. Don't let the smile fool you he was a jerk.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

I haven't had my c section yet but I already don't like this doctor he makes you feel like you aren't worth his time. His nurses and staff are not helpful and never call you back. Even if something is life threatening like my situation. I weigh 150 and I'm only one week away from giving birth and he's te Illing me I weigh too much? He's not very intelligent but makes for it in arrogance! Talked to several of the women after their c sections and they were all dissatisfied!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Hands down, the best obgyn in Fort Worth. Dr. Farzam delivered our third baby and I couldn't ask for a better doctor and staff. We moved from Houston to cleburne and are very happy to have a healthy new daughter! Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Dr. Farzam and Carla Morrow are setting a higher standard of care for women throughout Tarrant County by setting an example by providing family-centered cesareans. Hopefully more hospitals will take on this standard of practice as well.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr. Farzam is a wonderful OB. He is kind, caring and compassionate. He is willing to work with moms to give them the birth that they want. There are not many OBs who provide the quality of care that he delivers. He really goes above and beyond for his patients.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

I like this doctor. When im there they are very helpful with what I need and when i need it.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

This doctor is horrible. I went to them desiring a VBAC. I was seeing his midwives but had the unpleasant opportunity to meet him. Hie was rude and proceeded to tell me that I will not find another doctor willing to assist with a VBAC. I have been to his office 3 times and have not had any blood work done, nor was I told about my urine samples. I am out almost $800 and still have no answers at 16 weeks. I am looking for another OBGYN and I am positive that anything is better than Dr. Farzam and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr. Steven A. Farzam's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Cleburne, TX