Ratings for Dr. Daniel K. Bregman

I was referred to Dr. Bergman by my optometrist for surgery and expected good results. Dr. Bergman did surgery and after the surgery I had to go back because I could not see clearly and he then did a lazer procedure on both eyes. After many problems resulting from the surgery, i.e.; vision was not as clear as before surgery, lots of debris floating in eye, obstruction in side vision, etc., I was told by Dr. Bergman that I no longer needed to see him that I should go back to my regular eye doctor and get glasses (did not have prescription glasses before procedure). He was very rude and unconcerned. After 1 year, I had to have surgery to have debris removed from my left eye because of obstruction to my vision and vision problems created by surgery are issues I have had to learn to live and work with.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Waited 1 hour for the consultation even with a scheduled appointement. After going through the eye evalaution process and getting scheduled for thte appointment, the doctor call the night before and decided not to do the proceedure. He was clear that it was not a medical issue. Although he would not specify, I believe he did not want us a patient because we had complained about the wait at the 1st meeting and asked about a payment plan. His website states a payment plan is available, but the office said there was not.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Daniel K. Bregman's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1985)