Ratings for Dr. Daniel K. Bregman

Doctor was very efficient and thorough. Nurse was very efficient and friendly. The tech could have been a little more friendly, but was very thorough. The doctor was very timely in finding out I needed to see another doctor due to eye issues discovered. (Hole in retina.) Doctor and staff got me in very quickly to doctor for retina issues.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Highly recommend. You did my wife's cataract surgery, my neighbors, and my friends.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

All the staff are very professional and courteous. The only problem was the wait for the appointment to take care of the other eye.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Great staff. Dr. nice to me and explained my condition to me to where I could understand. Great experience and the coffee is good also.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I had my cataract here-I have no complaints. Everyone is nice. Everyone is friendly. They all take good care of you.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Bregman's staff treated me with upmost respect and friendliness. I would recommend friends and family to his office. Dr. Bregman himself was thorough on my findings. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

They were professional. They seemed to know what they were doing. They were very courteous.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Doctor helped me understand my condition better and set up a plan to help my condition in the best way.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

The entire staff was very helpful and polite. The information I received was concise and complete.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Nice friendly staff. Nice office. Explained everything to me very good.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr. Daniel K. Bregman's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1985)