Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Shashi Bellur

Excellent physician! Dr. Bellur and his entire staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Dr. Shashi Bellur's response
Thank you for your kind words, we strive to give the best care possible to our patients

Submitted August 7, 2018

Everyone here has been great!!! From Dr. Bellur, the receptionist, medical assistant and the ultrasound tech!!! Awesome doctor & Awesome staff!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Him and his staff are the best! Kind and considerate, I'd highly recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

This was an awful experience. A friend with special needs was to see Dr. Chaves after he got out of the hospital. We had an issue with the insurance and the insurance person was wonderful and helped us a lot. The nurse told us our appointment was on Friday. Well then the offiew said he could not be seen until the following Thursday of this week. We are very angry. My friend needed to be seen as soon as possible and they put us off and said they could not be seen for another week. I guess dr bellur or his partner dr chaves do not need our business. we have never been treated so badly. Either his staff is horrible or the doctors are. you would think a heart dr would be more compassionate about heart problems. this is a real crime. I guess his staff is in a bad mood or his nurse lied to us

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Dr. Shashi Bellur's response
We are sorry for the way you felt.. As we know this is a patient who has followed Dr Bellur for years and our staff is very accommodative with all patients irrespective of the challenges they have. The staff do know the urgency of the condition and they check with the doctors. The patient had a appointment on the Thursday which the patient did not keep. Even though the patient did not keep his appointment the office accommodated the earliest available time with his doctor, the following Wednesday. As we see he was provided the appropriate care by Dr Chavez on Wednesday.

Submitted February 15, 2017

Best Heart Dr. and a person who really cares about you!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

DR BELLUR IS IN EOF THE BEST DR'S I KNOW, HE TAKES CARE OF HIS PATIENTS 100% WISHED OTHER DOCTORS WERE LIKE HIM!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I went into Dr. Bellurs' office for a 2nd opinion. Dr. Bellur could not find anything wrong with my heart. What a relief. Even though the results were very far apart, Dr. Bellur ran many other test and when I left the hospital I fell sure that there is nothing wrong with my heart. Thank you Dr. Bellur you have another satisfied customer.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr. Bellur is thorough without rushing you. He listens and responds to patient concerns. I recommend him to anyone who requires a true specialists in his field. Waiting more than 15 min is very unusual and only if there is an emergency or someone requires special attention.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

The staff is very positve and helpful with any info I need. Dr Bellur is willing to answer & explain my problems where I understand what he is talking about. You get in & out in a timely fashion.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

The staff here is incredible. They go way above and beyond the norm. Made a very stressful time much easier to deal with. Thenks to Janet and the rest of the ladies. Kevin Tibbetts

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Shashi Bellur's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Shashi S Bellur is a graduate of University of Stony Brook, NY for his Residency in Internal Medicine and Fellowship in Cardiology from UT San Antonio, Texas. He was a Research fellow at the prestigious National Institutes of Health, MD. He has been serving the Montgomery and walker county an Interventional cardiologist over 20 years.He is also the chairman of the Conroe Medical Foundation which runs the Family practice Residency programs, serving the underserved population.He has received multiple awards as the best teacher, Top cardiologists in Conroe and Joseph Ewing Award . He is very empathetic ,caring and puts the patients best interest as an priority.

• English
  • Hindi

• ACTIVE TEACHER IN FAMILY MEDICINE AWARD FROM 1996 TO PRESENT
  • THE UTMB CLINICAL INSTRUCTOR OF THE YEAR1988-1999
  • JOHN EWING MD AWARD FOR PROVIDING HEALTH CARE TO INDIGENT RESIDENTS,MONTGOMERY COUNTY

• Shashikumar Bellur,Kazuo Tahara,Motayasu Saji,Evelyn F Grollman and Leonard D Kohn:Repeatedly passed FRTL-5 rat Thyroid cells and Developed Insulin and Insulin like growth factor I sensitive
  • co author for multiple other publications at NIH

Top Urgent Care Centers in Conroe, TX