Ratings for Dr. Paul Pennza

EXCELLANT DOCTOR!!!! Took time to talk to me about my Fathers past and present medical history.Had my Farther in The Salem Hospital Emergency room because he could not breath right.My father is 87 Years old has still has good health.Dr Pennza took time with us and had some ideas why my father kept having trouble being week and catching his breath.Never had Doctor like this before so caring and concern.I have a GREAT FEELING this time DR Pennza will figure out what is going on with my father.Just wish Salem Hospital would have more Doctors like Dr Pennza.Cannot say enough good things about this Doctor.Will ask for him next time if I ever need to go to Salem hospital ER again.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

Very Smart and Very knowledgeable when it counts. He can assess any situation when the patient is in distress and get the job done. VERy Nice man to work with as well. Great dispositon and bedside manner with Patients and staff.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr. Paul Pennza's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

AHC