Ratings for Dr. Darlene F. Daly

Worst experience ever. Moved and changed doctors. When I went to see her for my pap she was inpersonal, short worded, wouldnt let me ask questions and was rushed. I thought it was me for some reason and didnt think when I sent my daughter in-law for her only to be treated as cold and unprofessional. When she came home she was upset I sent her there and I had to apologize for Dr. Dalys rudeness.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

I had an appoint with Dr Daly for a pap. A few days prior I called for an emergency appointment with her. I was dire straights with an issue and had no idea what was wrong. I was completely honest with her about very personal and embarrassing issues I've been through in life due to the fact that I thought I was on the verge of death. She was not only insensitive to everything I said but was on concerned with doing my pap even though I was there for an emergency appointment. She used all the information against me like my issues was self caused. She did a test for a bladder infection that came up with a false negative. She was insensitive and down right cruel. Saddest part was I had brought my 16 year old daughter with me so she could see what a gyno appointment was like. I ended up in the ER a few days later. Honestly, I should have sued Dr Daly.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

A friend's daughter just lost her child and almost died because of the lack of care she received by Dr. Daly's staff.They treated her like she was worthless. She may never be able to have children again.I have never heard of such poor service and outright rudeness by a doctor and her staff. please think twice before going to her!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I personally love daly. She may not be easy to talk to all the time but she gets in gets her job done and you leave being happy. I'm 34 weeks pregnant, and she has helped me along so well with my first pregnancy. Everyone doesn't like her personality but she's great at what she does.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

awful experience every time I seen her. She does not respect her patients and makes it very difficult to have procedures done when needed

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

This is my first pregnancy and so far it has been rocky. I was seeing doctor daly but after two visits and a few hospital visits I have switched doctors. The hospital er doctor was more helpful caring and considerate then she had been any visit I had with her. My questions were never answered and I was often told that it would get worse so I needed to deal with it and stop complaining.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr Daly was not my ob dr. She was on call the morning I went into labor. She took extra time out to encourage me and got me whatever I needed quickly. She was amazing and she has been doing this for a long time. She knows her stuff. Ppl that say she's rude just don't like to hear the truth. She doesn't sugar coat anything. U are having a baby. Pregnancy isn't easy remember that. Also remember she works day and night at hospital her office and doing surgeries.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr daly delivered my son and was very helpful to me! I got high blood pressure at 25 weeks and she worked with me and fought for my son and I! I love her and would go back to her again

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

She delivered my first baby 2012 and was very nice. she is my obgyn 2013 and i enjoy her as my doc.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

Dr.Daly delivered both of my boys. I switched from Dr.Allen and could not be happier I did. She knows what shes doing and took my concerns seriously. I had a c-section both times, and she made feel very comfortable. She is a Dr. she works nights, weekends and holidays.Everyday she works very long hours for us... Please keep that in mind when you think shes impatient. Also the OR team really respected her. Its nice to go to a team of people that really works together. I did have to pay upfront for my delivery, but im happy I did. That is one less bill I have to worry about now. In my opinion she is the best OB in lapeer and I would recommend only her.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Dr. Darlene F. Daly's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1991)