Ratings for Dr. John J. MATHEWS

Dr. Mathews was very welcoming and very thorough. After spending the last 20 years in the Military medical system here in the area, I was "disenrolled" when I turned 65 and had to find a new civilian Primary Care Provider that accepted Medicare and Tricare. Believe me, that is cause for great anxiety!! A friend (and patient of Dr. Mathews) referred me to him and after seeing Dr. Mathews for my initial visit, I left feeling very comfortable about having a new doctor. I received additional feedback from him in the mail that was very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

I have switched to Dr. Mathews from another internist a few years ago based on Checkbooks recommendation. I am pretty happy with Dr. Mathews: he is very helpful and relaxed (doesn't overmedicate) and he always has time to explain the issues.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr. Mathews and his staff were excellent. I came in having an irregular heart rate and he stayed with me taking info and he did not rush.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

I have found Dr. Mathews to be very competent and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Mathews is wonderful. When i was without insurance he saw me for a reduced rate and helped me get medications for free/low cost. He is courteous and willing to work with you and try different treatments. He is a wonderful caring doctor.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

Dr. John J. MATHEWS's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1977)