Ratings for Dr. Adam M. Kruczay

I feel Dr. Kruczay and his staff did an excellent job with providing the services needed. I found Dr. K to be very knowledgeable and his diagnosis to be right on. His staff is very polite and any and all calls to his office were returned promptly. I will recommend him to anyone who would require services related to the feet.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

My experience at Dr. Kruczay's office has been great. He did surgery on my right foot and the results is great. I would recommend him and his staff to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

My doctor recommended I see Dr. Kruczay to take care of my painful bunion. They got me in quick and the Doctor told me what options I had. I chose to have surgery and after three months it no longer hurts to walk.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

I saw Dr. Kruczay for an ongoing issues that had not been resolved by other physicians. He knowledge was impressive and my problem was resolved within 6 weeks. He spent alot of time answering all my questions. He is kind and caring and genuine. I have recommented Dr Kruczay to several of my friends.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

I had ankle sprain and had an MRI showing my injury. He advised me to stand on my tip-toes to pin point the injury for him, which caused me a lot of additional pain that I carried with me for 2 weeks and possibly re-injurying my ankle. Next visit, when examining my foot, he twisted it, which cause me more pain. I quickly pulled my foot back and he said, "Did that hurt?" After that, I did not return. He also advise me not to wore a air cast bc it would make my injury worse and weaken my ankle muscles. I got one anyway and it helped a lot. I ended up getting another doctor for my ankle.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012

Dr. Adam M. Kruczay's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med