Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Mills

Dr. Mills's staff is incompetent and never answers any of my questions. I have called multiple times over multiple days (and months), and I have never gotten an answer. They told me they would call me when it was time for a certain appointment; it's been a year and a half and I'm still waiting on that call. I've called multiple times per week and I'm still waiting for them to answer a single question. Dr. Mills herself is great, but I can't give her a good rating while she continues to manage her staff so poorly. Just an FYI - they have a policy now that you will be tested for STDs when your pap smear is tested, and they aren't going to ask you if you want this done. My bill was over $100 after insurance, and over $80 of that bill were due to the STD tests I didn't want, need, or even know about.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr. Mills-Messina is great - thorough, knowledgable and helpful. Her office staff is the worst that I have ever seen. They don't return calls and provide no assistance. My daughter is still calling the office (5th time) to ask the same question. No one ever calls back or even responds. It is unfortunate that I will recommend that my daughter leaves this practice so that she can be treated professionally since we are paying for these services.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr. Mills is great - Awesome bedside manner. Her office staff is not helpful and does not return calls until 4 - 5 days later. The phone goes to the voicemail most of the day. She needs to ask CCPI for new office staff.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr. Mills has one of the best bed-side manners I have ever encountered. She takes time with you in your exam room and answers any question. She is a young, sweet, happy doctor! Always upbeat. Wait time for getting an appointment is super reasonable - about 2-3 weeks usually for annuals and 1-2 weeks for problem visits. And the wait time at her office is usually in and out in less than an hour! My only gripe is that it is really hard to get in touch with her regarding questions and test results. I wish there was a way to contact her via email or through writing!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Mills is a sweet, caring and attentive doctor. She listens and cares about the information you're discussing with her. She delivered my first child and was great during the entire process. I called her in from home very late for 3 false delivery attempts. She was so sweet the whole time.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I've been extremely happy with Dr. Mills since I started seeing her a few years ago. I don't understand the negative reviews for she's always been very informative and has excellent bedside manners. I've been under her care for regular visits and now for prenatal care. She had performed a d&c on me and I've always felt very comfortable and safe with her. She's now at a office in which bloodwork can be done and also ultrasounds .

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

After losing my daugher I was able to get pregnant again and my new Dr. Moved out of town so I had to find another doctor. I did my homework and found Dr. Mills. She and her staff was very professional, courteous and helpful. She helped me to have two beautiful baby boys. She was on top of everything. She was and is a blessing to me and my family. She is an educated doctor, knows her stuff. Dr. Mills performed her job with compassion, caring and professionalism. I couldn't have found a better doctor. She delivered both of my sons and my nephew. My sister goes to her. She told her friends and so on.I will continue to recommend her to family and friends. And she will continue to be one of my favorite DOCTORS. She truely cared for me as a patient and with that she provided me with excellent care. I thank her for the delivery of my boys, a 4 year old and a 5 month old baby. Im forty five. She was attentive,asked questions,listened to my concerns, and gave her recommendations.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Dr. is sweet but not experienced. I will not be going back. She missed something that my family practitioner found and it was a hormone related issue... she's supposed to be the gyno?

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Left multiple messages for staff and never received call back, and this was when waiting, anxiously, for test results. Physician never responded to very sensitive issues. Very, very poor service from a healthCARE provider.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

Dr. Mills is without a doubt the worst doctor I have ever been to. I have called her office no fewer than FIFTEEN times without getting a call back. I went to her to get my birth control switched and the prescription she wrot me wasn't a good fit. When I tried to find another option the only assistance I could get was the receptionist googling brands for me. When I decided to go back to my old pill the dr called in to the wrong pharmacy. When I asked for it to be fixed she called the wrong pill in to the right pharmacy, two different times! These confusions have not only completely wasted my time they have totally messed up my normal cycle. I don't know about you but I do not want a dr that can't even write a prescription correctly. Dr Mills is the devil and needs to have her license taken away. Oh and I still haven't received a call back. Because patients needing to have their bc switched is such an uncommon problem fur an ob gyn??? Worst dr ever.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Dr. Jennifer L. Mills's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Workers Comp