flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Excellent assistance and medical care..nothing else is left to say.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Davis is awesome. He listens and that is hard to find in a physician.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Profesional, Helpful, curtious, friendly, and concerned about my wellbeing! I always feel like I'm in good hands when I visit this office. I would highly recommend them to friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I love Dr Davis and Kristen, as well as the entire staff. They have always been great with me...and ON TIME, which is something that I haven't experienced with some other Dr offices.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I love Dr. Davis. He is the first doctor to really listen to me and then treat me. My quality of life has changed with having him as my doctor. I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I cannot say enough about Dr. Davis & the staff. From my initial first visit to the timely procedure they were all knowledgeable, courteous, & professional. The procedure I was given has provided significant relief. I have & will recommend the office.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Davis' for several months now and I have to say, after dealing with several other doctors to manage my pain, he is hands down, the best. He is patient, compassionate and treats you like you are the only patient he is seeing that day. He will take the time to answer any question you have, explaining his chosen course of action and why it is best suited to your needs while making you as comfortable as possible while you are under his care. It is rare these days to find a doctor who both truly enjoys helping people and one that actually takes the time to get to know you. The staff in the office is wonderful and it is obvious they enjoy working there. Jen (his assistant, or PA not sure which) is wonderful, competent and compassionate as well - I have complete faith in her! It is a relief to know that Dr. Davis and his staff are genuinely concerned with you as a patient.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

The staff at Dr Davis' office is extremely nice and professional, the new office is lovely, and Dr. Davis himself is a rare breed of competent doctor and approachable, compassionate person. He's only been my doctor (treating cervical disc herniations) for a short time, but he's already proven himself a valuable ally. I've had far too much experience with doctors at my age (early 30s) and he's one of the absolute best. If you want to trust someone with something as important as your spine health, trust Dr. Davis. He's really fantastic.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Dr. Rae J. Davis's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Davis is terrific, and the West Liberty grad I saw this last time was professional, informed and informative, and courteous."

December 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Kristen and Dr. Davis are fantastic! They are very helpful, informative and each are great at making patients feel at ease and understood."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent assistance and medical care..nothing else is left to say."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Davis is awesome. He listens and that is hard to find in a physician."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Profesional, Helpful, curtious, friendly, and concerned about my wellbeing! I always feel like I'm in good hands when I visit this office. I would highly recomm..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Davis and Kristen, as well as the entire staff. They have always been great with me...and ON TIME, which is something that I haven't experienced wit..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Davis. He is the first doctor to really listen to me and then treat me. My quality of life has changed with having him as my doctor. I recommend him ..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough about Dr. Davis & the staff. From my initial first visit to the timely procedure they were all knowledgeable, courteous, & professional. Th..."

October 28, 2014
  • First Name changed from "RAE" to "RAE J."

October 20, 2013