Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Frederich

Dr. michael Frederich is an awful doctor and a total bully. He demanded when he met me that I get a flu shot in spite of me being allergic to them and told me I am not leaving without the shot. He tried to freak me out by saying two diabetic people died from th e flu and were not vaccinated but I still refused. He yelled at me and said "you're getting that flu shot whether you want to or not." Then he made fun of my weight(he was one to talk) and laughed when I rd him I already lost a lot of weight. He was laughing and said "demigod you were heavier th an you are now? What's the heaviest you ever were?" I refused to tell him and he laughed saying he bet I hit 300 lbs. He was abusive like crazy and demanding that I do what he says or get out. He demanded blood work and told th e nurse to take my blood and stick me with a flu shot because he doesn't want me to refuse anymore. He upset me so bad and was worse than unprofessional. He is a bully and a horrible doctor and an awful person. I tell everyone I know and care for not to ever go to him. He is awful and should have his license to practice taken away. I walked out without blood work or the flu shot, which likely saved my life. This guy is evil. Stay away from Michael Friedrich md

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Very rude. Rather than work with me he refers me to EL PASO! Demanded urine test that cost me $1600.00 because they use an out of network lab. Hurt myself while shopping and refused to see me. Told me they can't handle third party insurance. Rio Grande Med office is so behind the times

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR. He showed zero interest, didn't examine me, and was rude and seemed to want to argue. I had to go to the ER because I was so sick. He literally did nothing to help me. It's shameful he has taken a Hippocratic Oath to help and treat patients. He should have his license taken away. I have every intention of reporting him to the AMA.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I don't think this doctor does anything other than write referrals and rush u out the door! I'll wait ALL day in a lobby for a caring and dedicated doctor that's running behind but this doctor is always on time but he doesn't even listen to what's going on! I won't be going back!!! Ciao!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Watch out for this doctor! Dr. Frederich likes to argue with you! This doctor is extremely rude and unprofessional. He got extremely mad and irritated when I told him that I went to see another doctor. I will NEVER see him again!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Frederich listens to his patients. I think he is personable, likable, and knowledgable. He has been my doctor since he first started with Rio Grande. Like most M.D.'s he is overworked but dedicated non-the-less. He has always worked me into his schedule and I can rest assured that he looks after my health.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

This doctor is extremely rude and arrigant! Refuses to see poeple with disabilities as a person who has needs and feelings. He states it is a waste of time to examine them. I will NEVER go to him or refer him. Major JERK!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Dr. Frederich was very efficient and helpful. He is also very personable, something that is important to me as I am often nervous when going to the doctor. I would highly recommend this doctor. As for the "on time" portion of my review, I say this: People need to lay off the doctors about this! The number of people visiting doctors is skyrocketing and we aren't training enough doctors and nurses to meet demand. So QUITYER****IN'!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Dr. Michael E. Frederich's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)