Ratings for Dr. Christopher B. Zachary

SCARRED FOR LIFE! TAKE THE LASERS FROM THIS QUACK NOW. HES SCARRED AT LEAST A HALF DOZEN WOMEN TO DATE BASED ON OTHER REVIEWS. MY PIGMENT IS DESTROYED AND I HAVE RAISED SCARS ON MY LIPS WHERE HE TRIED TO REMOVE PERM LIP LINER. LASER NOT RIGHT FOR THIS PROCEDURE! I SHOWED HIM HE SCARRED ME 1ST TIME SO NEXT TIME HE PROMISED TO BE "LESS AGGRESSIVE". (ADMITTED HE MAIMED ME) THEN SCARRED ME EVEN WORSE THE 2ND TIME! HE WAS HIGHLY REFERRED BY ANOTHER MD. I DIDNT READ HIS HORRIBLE REVIEWS OR I WOULDNT HAVE GONE. NIGHTMARE STAFF CANT SPELL YOUR NAME ADDRESS OR GET YOUR RECORDS TO YOU. JUST STAY AWAY. HES DESTROYED COUNTLESS FACES, MENTAL PSYCHE AND LIVES OF US WHO NO MAOUNT OF $ WILL COMPENSATE US FOR OUR LONG LOST BEAUTY. BURN IN H%&* WITH A FAT HOT FIRE LASER, YOU QUACK!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

He is only interested in how much money he can make from you. He recommended Ultherapy for my face knowing that I was over the age where it would produce results. He then lied and said he told me that. Why would I pay thousands for something I was told probably would not work. He did treat skin cancers on me and then complained that my insurance didn't pay him enough and I would have to pay him cash if I wanted any more treated. He is condescending, money hungry and arrogant. Stay away from this doctor unless you want to be treated very poorly.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

I'm reading some of these previous comments and I'm dumbstruck ... they are clearly written in a malevolent manner. Dr Zachary and his incredibly dedicated team are thoughtful, caring and extremely talented. Despite the fact that he is internationally recognized for his expertise in cancer and aesthetic surgery, he is one of the most sensitive and attentive physicians I know. Just thought you should know ...

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

Treat the patient as a Cadaver. Does not listen to the patient's concerns or input. Since it is in a university, his main goal is show up for medical students and learning.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

I went in for Rosacea. Dr. Zachary recommended IPL. I arrived a half an hour early (numbing creat) and wasn't seen for an hour past my appointment causing me to wait 1 1/2 hours. Dr. Zachary appeared in a rush and only spent about 10 minutes with IPL. Charged me for a full face, yet didn't get the sides of my face or middle/lower ends of the side of my face. He seemed rushed and definately doesn't pay attention to detail. I knew at that point, he wasn't the doctor for me. Months later I had three different assessments and they all recommended V Beam due to my severe redness. All of these other providers didn't understand why Dr. Zachary performed IPL based on my condition. At that point I realized Dr. Zachary was trying to squeeze every dollor out of me before going to V Beam. Most providers charge 400, but Zachary charges 750...not worth his title to pay twice as much. Bottom line, Zachary over books patients and doesn't pay attention to detail.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Dr. Christopher B. Zachary's Credentials

• Univ Of London, Royal Free Hosp Sch Med (See 917-34) (Grad. 1974)

Workers Comp