Ratings for Dr. Diane Wight

We were told we had to meet with her to chat and get to know one another before we could schedule a wellness visit (blood work/physical) as a new patient. Seems like a great way to make money. On the upside, it's great to know that this doctor is not a fit for us/our family. We gravitate to doctors that listen and not prescribe.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Wight for 20 years and love her. She is kind, respectful and a terrific listener. Whenever I am worried about my health, she takes the time to explain her thoughts and best ways to take care of my health. I am blessed to be her patient.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

We liked her but now she keeps us waiting and I was talking as she is walking out the door. She is not as focus as she was when I started seeing her over 10 yrs/

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Wight for at least 15 years. She is a wonderful, helpful, caring doctor. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Dr. Wight is the most attentive, friendly and helpful doctor I have had....ever! :)

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

I have been a long term patient of Dr Wight. Always are great "bed side" manner and "down to earth" responses. She has treated my daughter and I for 17 years.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011