Ratings for Dr. Michael Costantino

Well informed with excellent bedside manner, Dr. Costantino took a lot of time to examine me and explain the diagnosis and provided a sensible treatment plan. I knew exactly what was going on after my visits!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

After suffering for two months on my right foot and being told by another reputable podiatrist in WPB to simply rest my foot; I decided to get a second opinion with Dr. Costantino. Thank god I did! He was the only one who took the time to figure out my issue. He ordered an MRI, and saw that I had a hair fracture in my sesamoid bone (ball of foot). Since this bone is hard to heal, he scheduled me for an PRP injection. After a few days, I already felt some improvement, and after 1-2 months I was gradually able to wear heals again! Dr. Costantino was patient, kind, and was very professional. His team of nurses are also very nice and were supportive during my procedure. The valet parking at his office was also practical. Dr. Costantino has proven he is highly compentent and I am now going to follow up with him as my regular podiatrist that I trust. He recently made me new arch supports and I was very satisfied with them as well.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014