Ratings for Dr. C. Randall Harrell

I went to Dr Harrell for a rivised breast augmentation with donut lift.When I first saw him my left breast had suffered deflation due to injury and my right breast had capsular contracture as a result of the previous surgeon.Needless to say I was a mess and Dr.Harrell had his hands full with me as his patient! Of course I interviewed several other bay area surgeons but chose Dr Harrell and The Fountain of Youth for many reasons beginning with his experience,his knowledge and expertise ,his confidence and eye for perfection.During my consultation he felt very certain that when he was done my results were going to be amazing.Well he was right my breasts are amazing!!I did increase my size I am now a 32DDD they look and feel incredibly natural and absolutely compliment my frame,I could not be happier with the results! Side Notes: I was always met with a warm smile and friendly reception by his staff. The after care was genuine ,with follow up calls to ensure my recovery was going as expected and that I was as comfortable as possible any questions were quickly answered. Another bonus was his in house private Surgical Suite. *5 stars all the way

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

he ruined me! Dont go! I went for a breast augmentation and ended up with ripples and breast that are way to big for my form! I expressed to my concern and was ignored!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Dr Harrell did my nose years ago and I was very happy with it for 15 years. Well, as you know, noses do warp a little after a lot of years have passed, and as we age. So do noses , that never been through rhinoplasty. Anyways , I went to try to fix it, and the new surgeon ruined Dr Harrell's good work. I should have left it alone . I had a nice higher tip , tip lobule and slight columella. The new doc lowered my tip and flattened my columella making me look plain in the face and have a less feminine appearance . Moral of the story , be appreciative of what you have. Although, I didn't go in to change the work dr Harrell did, I wanted a small dent fixed that warped with age. This surgeon did not listen to my request and changed my whole tip.bwhy didn't I come back here is probably what people are asking. I moved or else I would have. I thought I should leave a review here to give the credit this surgeon deserves. He does very aesthetically pleasing feminine noses.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

Do not do anything with your face with this doctor,will regret for the rest of your life.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

I had the unfortunate experience of working for the man in the 90's. I ran for my life from that office. So did all the other employees. Very abusive man. Very unethical.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

After 18 months of consultations and searching, I landed upon Dr. Harrell's office and I made the decision to trust him, to reconstruct my face. I have never had any kind of surgery. I excepted to be scared and nervous, but I wasn't. I had my nurse Theresa by my side from beginning to end. I was introduced to every member of my team and felt completely comfortable and had so much confidence and trust in all of them. When I finally got to take my nose brace and chin bandages off, I couldn't stop crying, full of happiness and excitement. For the first time in my life, I felt beautiful, comfortable and confident. It was a million times better then I could have ever dreamed. I am so thankful for Dr. Harrell's brilliant vision, gentle hands and caring heart. I PROMISE you, he is AMAZING at what he does and I would reccomend him to anyone. So thank you Dr. Harrell, and your team for changing my life. I am forever greatful. -Chelsea Brill

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Doctor Harrell and his staff were fantastic!! They had reasonable prices and a comfortable environment for patients, I definitely enjoyed. When you go to any surgery office/facility, the atmosphere is very tense and almost intimidating...but their office was the complete opposite.! I would recommend Dr. Harrell to my friends/family because I am so pleased with the services and care they gave. They really showed that they cared and were listening during my consults. Doctor Harrell took the time to come talk to me and confirm he understood my wishes. I'm now a bra size D, and have a new nose, and I'm just loving life. Thank you so much Fountain of Youth. Hope to see you again!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I went to the Fountain of Youth Institute fir my breast aug and I have no complaints! My consults and surgery were so easy and I couldn't be happier with the results. Thank Doctor Harrell and FOYI Staff!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I recently had a breast augmentation at the Fountain of Youth Institute, in Palm Harbor, Florida, and my experience was awesome! The staff were so pleasant and Doctor Harrell was definitely comforting and reassuring. Doctor Harrell is the plastic surgeon to go see!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I had horrible experience with Dr. Harrell's office. Cassie created digital images of me how would I look like after the surgery andI was amassed, the results were NOTHING like her creation. I had lifestyle lift and and uper and lower eye lids. My face was swollen for 5 moths , I could not go out in public. Fifteen months later my uper eye lid still is not healed and i have big scar there. I lost the glow in my eyes and they are sunked deep in. I specificaly addressed that and they reinsured me that it would not happen. one eye is pooled down more then the other eye. Left side of my face do NOT coordinate with my right side. One ear is pooled down and the otherone is pooled up, the scar under my chin is in angle and left me with small pocket on one side which looks very unattractive. On one side of my face , my nasal fold is deeper now then befor surgery, it looks more droopy then the other side. My lips are uneven and more saggy on one side then the other, I dont put lipstik on any more . Dr Harrell made my face so round and poufy; I look like I gained 50 lb. He also never sow me after surgery, I made numerous phone calls to see Dr but Cassie never allow it. She also reqested more money for any corrections. Before surgery , she reinsured me that any correctin needed ,wil be done free of charge. Now i spent thousends of $ on fillers to manage till I can have corrections some place else. I didn't take these reviews seriously and I am paying dearly. Do not make same mistake.

Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. C. Randall Harrell's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1983)

Healthnet