Ratings for Rhonda E. Greenberg

Excellent. She provided the psychological evaluation for my husband. She did a professional job. Very thorough.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2019

Excellent psychologist. Helped me immensely. Dr. Greenberg is very professional, thorough , and caring. I highly recommend her

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019

I am recommending dr. Greenberg with the highest rating. She knows what she is doing. She is well trained. She has a lot of experience. Her staff call me back very fast. She wrote a psychology report and it is my story and her analysis. Thank you Dr. greenberg👍

flag | Submitted January 20, 2019

Excellent psychologist!dr. Greenberg did a psychology evaluation for my case. The lawyer said that this was Not easy because my case was complex. The final outcome is that I have protection from returning to my country and can now call the U S my home. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2018

Highly recommend Dr. Greenberg. She helped me and my family with my case. The lawyer recommended this doctor and I am glad.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

My lawyer referred me to her for an evaluation. She knows what she is doing, was very professional, and the lawyer said that she told my story in her report very clearly.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Excellent psychologist. She is very kind and I stopped being so nervous after I met her.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr. Greenberg returns calls very quickly and was very helpful for our situation. We only have good things to say about this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Dr. Greenberg helped me in my forensic case. She was very thorough and what I like is that she told the truth and gave a good summary about what the judge could think about and consider about my case and situation. I highly recommend dr. Greenberg and her staff. They are all very professional and kind.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Excellent, caring and very skilled professional.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017