Ratings for Dr. Ravi Rajan

Staff is professional, extremely helpful with scheduling and financial issues. I rated punctuality a 4 because I had to wait a few minutes (not hours as with other offices). I found Dr. Rajan to be very clear in his communication, no nonsense, patient to explain if questions arise, willing to listen and discuss concerns. He was very supportive and reassuring when it came time for surgery, good bed side manners. My surgery and recovery are a success thanks to Dr. Reajan. I am fortunate to have found Dr. Rajan when I needed help and will contine under his care as long as he is practicing.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Very kind and explains things well. Removed my kidney stone and I had no problems

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

This man should not be in medicine. He is arrogant. He is even rude to his own staff. He doesn't pay attention to what is going on and has no bed side manner. I have never posted anything on these rating sites, but this man just does not care about his patients and frankly is dangerous. Find another doc who will treat you with compassion.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Dr. Ravi Rajan's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)